+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
7 months passed for me too.

Very interesting conversation that I had with the IRCC call centre agent. He said that “you have been ordering gcms notes every now and then and thas stalled the processing of your application”

This is confusing!!! I have ordered atleast 5 notes till today and this is the second time a call centre person is telling me this.

Any of u who have passed the 6 months timeline ordered many gcms notes?
I wonder whether there is truth to this and if it affects the application.

Reactions: lk231188

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 months passed for me too.

Very interesting conversation that I had with the IRCC call centre agent. He said that “you have been ordering gcms notes every now and then and thas stalled the processing of your application”

This is confusing!!! I have ordered atleast 5 notes till today and this is the second time a call centre person is telling me this.

Any of u who have passed the 6 months timeline ordered many gcms notes?
I wonder whether there is truth to this and if it affects the application.
Wow 5 notes in 7 months! Don't know whether what IRCC agent is saying is true, but I hope you get the PPR soon. Best of luck!

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Exactly 90 days today from the date of AOR.
Wish they gave a reason on why the file was transferred to NDVO :(

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
230 days at NDVO and no progress.90 sounds good right now. The file was transferred due to workload distribution.

ajaydhariwal

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Friends,

I am new to thread. I recently got ITA and have a few questions. Would really help guidance and help:

1) While completing application after ITA and providing details of immediate Family, its is asking to enter both First Name and Last Name for Father, Mother and Brother. But my Brother do not have LastName/Surname in their Indian passports, only First Name/Given Name is present. But both of these fields are mandatory in Immediate Family section. How shall I fill these?

2) My Passport, Certificates etc do not have Surname/LastName of my parents but just the First Name, but my Parent's passport has Surname added. How should I handle this. Shall I enter their LastName while filling Immediate Family details for Father/Mother, and then explain in the explanation letter?

2) I completed by Masters in June 2011 and the started my job on SEP 2013 ( to present). I had entered the same while originally filing the application. Not when I am completing application after receiving ITA and trying to provide last 10 years activity details, what shall I enter from July 2011 to AUG 2013? I have a GAP there and I was basically pursuing PD ( never completed it and its not even in my WES report) and preparing for enterance exam for the job I am currently doing. I stopped doing PhD once I joined job in SEP2013.
What should I enter in Activity for this period?
Can having a GAP after education and before starting Job result in application rejection by CIC?

3) In my express entry profile, I have my Bachelor Degree completing on MAY 2009 and Masters starting on July 2009 as we have a holiday/break in India between different classes. But now when filling last 10 years Activities, it is asking me to fill something about what I was doing in JUNE 2009 for 1 month.
How should I handle this?
If I change start of my Masters from July 2009 to instead June 2009, is that recommended?

4) I am doing a Govt job presently as a scientist. Does experience verification procedure is different for Govt employees than the non-Govt employees?

5) A little silly question, do we have to notarize all documents like (Experience/Reference Letter, Degree Certificates, Transcripts/Number Cards, ITR-V, Salary Slips, Birth Certificates, WES, IELTS results, PCR, Medical Results etc?

Please provide help in above questions.

Regards,
Roy
Hi Roy, I am facing same problem that you mentioned in point-1. My father do not have surname mentioned in his passport. What was the solution for this issue?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Guys, did anyone see an update from ndvo recently.?
There's absolute silence ....

Also is there anyone whose second medicals as passed for over three months and still waiting PPR

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys, did anyone see an update from ndvo recently.?
There's absolute silence ....

Also is there anyone whose second medicals as passed for over three months and still waiting PPR
No update for the ones who are waiting for more than 6 months. The new applicants are getting PPR.

Reactions: bootsal