+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi All.I received my second set of GCMS notes yesterday. Some points that I would like to highlight here:

-Primary office: New Delhi, Secondary Office: CIO Sydney. My file was transferred to NDVO on 8/8/2017.
FYI there was a due date of 28/7/2017 mentioned in my first set of GCMS notes.

- File was transferred due to workload distribution.

- 8/8/2017 - the agent at CIO checked my eligibility and was satisfied with the documents provided(A11.2 met). This is mentioned in the notes. However, the agent reset the eligibility status to “Not Started” before transferring to NDVO. In eligibility the agent has checked for FSW selection criteria, CRS points, NOC code and duties of the employment letter.

- 21/8/2017 - NDVO received the status for my spouse’s US visa rejection which was updated. On this day the officer at NDVO also reviewed all travel/personal history and other documents.

- 22/8/2017 - BGC changed to in progress.

- 24/8/2017 – Officer at NDVO reviewed the file and cleared it from all aspects. PPR was issued. I can also see the counterfoil number etc. So for those who take the CIO – LVO route your file is reviewed by Program assistant – Agent – Officer at LVO

Luckily my GCMS notes were generated on the same day I got PPR, so it captures everything.
What was the status of Selection-EE Econ in your first GCMS notes? In my notes Type 11.2-EE MI is MET but EE-Econ is not started.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
What was the status of Selection-EE Econ in your first GCMS notes? In my notes Type 11.2-EE MI is MET but EE-Econ is not started.
In the first set it says Not started(24/6). Then second set shows met (8/8), Not started(9/8) which is when it was transferred to NDVO. Finally met on 24/8

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Just noticed a change in my status.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

It was earlier : The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed

Does it mean that my File has been transferred to NDVO or CPC- Ottawa?

AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th July
Additional Document status changed : 8th September
BG: NA
Category:FSWO
Visa Office : CIO Sydney

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Just noticed a change in my status.

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

It was earlier : The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed

Does it mean that my File has been transferred to NDVO or CPC- Ottawa?

AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th July
Additional Document status changed : 8th September
BG: NA
Category:FSWO
Visa Office : CIO Sydney
Most probably, your file would have been transferred to Ndvo. Send them a mail right away or Call them after a day or two to confirm your VO.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Most probably, your file would have been transferred to Ndvo. Send them a mail right away or Call them after a day or two to confirm your VO.
Thanks Scorpman21.
I have sent them (CIO Sydney) a mail 8 days back checking for the status of my application, but didn't got any reply. BTW, i have ordered GCMS on 7th September as suggested by @jackbauer