+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
No Visa rejections before, but still file being processed at CIO, Sydney.
All files are processed at Sydney for medicals and R10 checks.Post that it moves to Ottawa or a local visa office. We are talking about files which are moved to a local visa office which in this thread is NDVO.

Reactions: TyrionStark

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
All files are processed at Sydney for medicals and R10 checks. We are talking about files which are moved to a local visa office which in this thread is NDVO.
Dont think so that would be the basis of our file going to NDVO! Even i have no previous rejections. Still at NDVO

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
All files are processed at Sydney for medicals and R10 checks.Post that it moves to Ottawa or a local visa office. We are talking about files which are moved to a local visa office which in this thread is NDVO.
Bro! Did you get the standard Ready for Visa mail or got an update in your CIC ac????????

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dont think so that would be the basis of our file going to NDVO! Even i have no previous rejections. Still at NDVO
Yeah we established that the other day that some do not have visa rejections. Just thought that it could be a probability but we can ignore it now.

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Is there any way to contact NDVO...its been 2 months that im stuck at NA2...so update since then

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Hello all.

After we've got the COPR, can we send the passports to NDVO or carry them personally as I'm in Delhi?

Also I have changed my temporary address, would this matter? Shall I inform them!??
Anyone who can help me with next steps please..

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hello all.

After we've got the COPR, can we send the passports to NDVO or carry them personally as I'm in Delhi?
You need to submit your passports at the VFS when you receive your PPR.
Also I have changed my temporary address, would this matter? Shall I inform them!??
You are required to inform CIC. What stage are you right now?
Anyone who can help me with next steps please..

simran.001

May 15, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
AOR Received.
30-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Anyone got ppr today? I have heard 3,4 ppl got their ppr today from NDVO
good to hear that!! But I'm waiting for PPR , ip2 since August 22.
Do u know who got PPR? Are they on this thread?

Reactions: vermav4

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't know about the thread. But, they r active in April Aor grup. All three FSW April aor with ip2 since 22august. Ppr from ndvo confirmed

Reactions: simran.001

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
I don knw whthr they r in this thread or not...they r in WhatsApp grp..they were also on ip2 since 22 aug...good luck to u

Reactions: simran.001

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Happy to inform you that I received my Passport Request today.

NSNP Nomination - Dec 2017
AOR Submitted on 14th Feb 2017
Additional docs for IELTS - March 2017
Medical passed - Apr 2017
Additional docs for new baby born - Jun 2017
Received PPR - 3rd Sep 2017

Few challenges that I faced which would help someone in the future

1. Getting Nomination from NSNP - Giant IT Companies in India don't provide experience letter. So did my company. I used the experience letter which should have been used only internally . That screwed up me at my office and they didn't agree to help me on the background check by nomination officer.

So go for affidavit from couple of your peers/supervisor from your organization who can help you all the time. Background verification is mandatory.

2. New born baby after nomination - Submitted all the documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the below details. Also raised CSE enquiry with these details.

• Name : XXX
  • Passport Number : XXX
  • Date of Birth: XXX
  • Medical Test : Upfront medical Test done
  • Application Fee: Paid (150$ CAD)
  • IMM0008ENU Form Filled
After couple of days, got provision to upload baby's documents

3. Status of application - NEED MORE DOCUMENTS TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.

This was the status of 'Review of additional documents' for 2 months and no documents were requested. So I requested for GCMS notes and found that the NOC code doesn't match with experience letter . My application was transferred from case analyst to NDVO office.
I wanted to prove that the documents were written technically and the NOC has generic occupation skills. But there was no way to communicate to them.

Couple of days back I spoke CIC customer care and it was shocking to hear that my application was APPROVED . I received passport request this morning and still my eligibility criteria is under progress with need more documents. Funny right !!

SO PLEASE DONT RELY ON THE STATUS AND GCMS. It gives a clue and not an accurate information.

Congratulations to everyone !!! A Long Wait journey ended happily !!