+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
royce110 said:
Great, hope my turn comes soon!! this wait is killing me more than the other problems around me!

Plzzz pray and I shall too for the others waiting for their turn!! ???
I am also in the same boat, buddy. BG has changed to IP on 17th Mar. But, still no update.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
royce110 said:
Great, hope my turn comes soon!! this wait is killing me more than the other problems around me!

Wait for atleast 10 days before you hear the good news ... PPR Is near ... All the best

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Ranveer.35 said:
I am also in the same boat, buddy. BG has changed to IP on 17th Mar. But, still no update.
BG IP is in itself a very good sign . You will soon get the golden email . All the best

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
girlgoneinternational said:
BG IP is in itself a very good sign . You will soon get the golden email . All the best
right. Bg in progress is the day, when ur visa is issued.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have inquired about the status of my file and it has been transferred to VO in New Delhi. Exact date i dont know but they replied to my mail on monday 20/3. Lets consider it's 20/3.

After file transferred to NDVO, approx how much time does it take to receive ppr mail?? :'( :-[

Thank you in advance.

dexternmn

Feb 27, 2017
Folks who are done with process please suggest, anybody with similar experience would be best,

I am primary applicant, and there is a mortgage loan i.e. plot loan in my spouse name and myself as co-applicant, and the remaining tenure for this loan is 3.5 yrs, I too have done insurance on this to make it secured loan. However, every thing is up and running , and no other liabilities or debts, and also I have enough balance as per LICO to support the family of two. I am planning to show my savings accounts statements, and one of my wife's account statement as POF. I have been planning to hide this loan details to reduce any risk. But in one of my statement I have transferred a month EMI stating remarks as 'Loan EMI for Feb17' to some account in order to pay EMI for the particular month. Now I am in dilemma whether or not to show this Loan ?? Can anyone please suggest.

Thanks,

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
dexternmn said:
Folks who are done with process please suggest, anybody with similar experience would be best,

I am primary applicant, and there is a mortgage loan i.e. plot loan in my spouse name and myself as co-applicant, and the remaining tenure for this loan is 3.5 yrs, I too have done insurance on this to make it secured loan. However, every thing is up and running , and no other liabilities or debts, and also I have enough balance as per LICO to support the family of two. I am planning to show my savings accounts statements, and one of my wife's account statement as POF. I have been planning to hide this loan details to reduce any risk. But in one of my statement I have transferred a month EMI stating remarks as 'Loan EMI for Feb17' to some account in order to pay EMI for the particular month. Now I am in dilemma whether or not to show this Loan ?? Can anyone please suggest.

Thanks,
I don't think Loan will harm your profile as long as you can show POF as mentioned in CIC.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Wait for atleast 10 days before you hear the good news ... PPR Is near ... All the best
Thank you for the kind words during tough times..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameermicheal said:
right. Bg in progress is the day, when ur visa is issued.
That is so good to read. Thank you for the support. Hoping our turn will come soon

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
royce110 said:

You are on the last step of the journey. You can expect PPR anytime now. Just be patient and wait for your turn.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saikris12 said:
You are on the last step of the journey. You can expect PPR anytime now. Just be patient and wait for your turn.
Thanks a tonne saikris12.... Just waiting for it! Anxiety is at its peak

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayam93 said:
Hi

I have inquired about the status of my file and it has been transferred to VO in New Delhi. Exact date i dont know but they replied to my mail on monday 20/3. Lets consider it's 20/3.

After file transferred to NDVO, approx how much time does it take to receive ppr mail?? :'( :-[

Thank you in advance.
Expect a time frame of 6 months. Currently most OINP apps are being processed in 5 months, however 6 months is the stated time frame.
NDVO or CIC does not respond to status inquiries prior to this.

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
dexternmn said:

Thanks,

Hello dexternmn,

I am replying to you based on my case only. I applied in 2014 when I was in USA and I had a house mortgage. I created Excel spreadsheet to show my investments and had shown mortgage as liability and other investments including Fixed deposits, Bank savings etc. as assets. I added up all amount to show that I had more than the sufficient amount required by MPNP and CIC. I did not face any issues on this. One thing to note that I sold house after I applied and came back to India in 2015. After selling house, I sent updated Excel sheet that I did not have liability. The point is - I did not hide this loan related information.

Here is my current status: I am so happy to say that I will be picking up my passport stamped with visa from VAC today after few hours.

Hope this helps!!