+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR APPLICATION

HERAL

Sep 28, 2019
Received email with UCI number and Application number for my PR application stated that To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.
Is that AOR ?
What is next ?
Applied on December 10,2022

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Received email with UCI number and Application number for my PR application stated that To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.
Is that AOR ?
What is next ?
Applied on December 10,2022
Yes, this is the AOR. You need to link your application to an online account (gckey).

Drejoludare

Jul 31, 2022
Is it true that your representative will have to produce a login details code before you can have a biometric. My representative sent me COPR document since June this year and yet to have biometric.

kri19631

Aug 6, 2018
Hi all,

My PR application is in the final stages and I am not able to submit police clearance certificate from UAE as I have some dues outstanding
What are the options available? I am in Canada since 2017 on work permit. I heard that there is a process of claiming exemption
Kindly let me know

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi all,

My PR application is in the final stages and I am not able to submit police clearance certificate from UAE as I have some dues outstanding
What are the options available? I am in Canada since 2017 on work permit. I heard that there is a process of claiming exemption
Kindly let me know
What does that even mean? Dues outstanding? You can NEVER EVER claim exemption from obtaining a police certificate - to do so would be a risk to Canada's national security and public safety. Whoever you "heard" this from is an idiot and should not be trusted with immigration advice. While IRCC will grant extensions, they will NEVER grant exemptions when it comes to PCCs for economic immigration. You could have been charged with DUI, arson etc. so they want to know what's on it.

You need to try harder to get it.

Reactions: Joy G

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

Kindly let me know

seems like you owe something to financial institution in UAE (correct me if I am wrong), if That is the case I would recommend contacting them and getting an update. i saw you another post where you have some credit card o/s amount.

i can clarify based on my knowledge- when you apply credit card in UAE Hope you remember they would have made you sign blank security cheque. Once you default payment I understand that cheque is presented to bank and if it gets bounced the credit card company usually files a complaint and remember cheque bouncing is criminal offence in UAE.

I would not give any false hopes but you may need some legal counsel in uae to help you Or else getting in touch with bank and settling you dues etc and with that clearance you can get your name out of offenders list.

Last edited:

Joy G

Aug 15, 2022
What does that even mean? Dues outstanding? You can NEVER EVER claim exemption from obtaining a police certificate - to do so would be a risk to Canada's national security and public safety. Whoever you "heard" this from is an idiot and should not be trusted with immigration advice. While IRCC will grant extensions, they will NEVER grant exemptions when it comes to PCCs for economic immigration. You could have been charged with DUI, arson etc. so they want to know what's on it.

You need to try harder to get it.
Hi I just saw your response and just wondering if you can help out here. Thanks in advance!
I submitted PR pnp online application Oct 1 2022, till now havent received AOR yet. It says it takes 15 month to process the application. Is the 15 months starting from the Oct 1st or the date I receive AOR? Secondly, how long approxiately does it take to receive the AOR?

cheers

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi I just saw your response and just wondering if you can help out here. Thanks in advance!
I submitted PR pnp online application Oct 1 2022, till now havent received AOR yet. It says it takes 15 month to process the application. Is the 15 months starting from the Oct 1st or the date I receive AOR? Secondly, how long approxiately does it take to receive the AOR?

cheers
Short answer is 2021 applicants get AOR within 12-15 months, and then a decision is made in 1-5 months after that. That's most cases - some people are getting PR in 5-13 months, and then there's a less lucky group that's taking 13-23 months on average. A few people have their files completely messed up and have been waiting since 2019 and 2020.

Joy G

Aug 15, 2022
Thanks a lot for your prompt response, finger crossed!
I live in ontario, here is the processing time frame just went on the website and got the screenshot for ya!
cheers

Provincial nominees

Online via Express Entry

15 months
You may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
View your application status in your account.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thanks a lot for your prompt response, finger crossed!
I live in ontario, here is the processing time frame just went on the website and got the screenshot for ya!
cheers

Provincial nominees

Online via Express Entry

15 months
You may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
View your application status in your account.
Read carefully the part which I've bolded, italicized and underlined for you in your response.

Reactions: Joy G