+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
sraj07 said:
Hi Love_Van

I am also a PNP from PEI , but will be into next draw only .

BTW , What is u medical type EDE or NON EDE , Worker/Visa/Family ??
Hello friend,
How to apply for PEI PNP please let me knw

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Thank you for your timely reply.
I did not submitted the T4, have no idea if it matter much.
I think if they need it, they will ask you for this. It is not mandatory. Good luck!! ;D

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherryyyyy said:
I think if they need it, they will ask you for this. It is not mandatory. Good luck!! ;D
Hii Cherry ,

My BG check was is progress on Aug 26 ,do you think It changes to DM in 15 days for PNP guys

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
God Bless to Us ...

Now Received communication to submit Passport for me and dependent
Great news, another EE PNP applicant got PPR today. Following is his timeline:

Provincial nomination May 21
Ita - May 22
Application July 2nd
AoR July 2nd
Medical passed July 6th
Schedule 4 July 17th
Background check: In progress Aug 28th
Passport Request:Aug 28th

Wish you all the best Smiley
Hi I_Love_van,

I received PNP yesterday and I am now with 1049 score and expecting invitation soon. Can you please confirm if you have submitted the bank statements for 6 months? I do not have balance in my account now. Can we submit the same statements what we have given for PNP? Do we need to give explanation to CIC about our transactions now? I took money from friends and I did manage for PNP. Please advise.

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Deeds888 said:
Hi there, I got married after receiving my nomination, and a CIC agent advised me to create a new EE profile. When I asked, isn't my EE profile linked to my BC PNP, the CIC agent was not able to answer. Did you get nay answer about whether your EE profile linked to your provincial nomination?
Hi, there

you got ITA?? or you just created EE profile.

If you haven't got iTA. then wait for ITA. After receiving ITA.. system will ask you fill your all info again that just change your status from single to married.. then system will automatically ask you details about your spouse. fill all details there.
that's it. And when it will go to docs upload page then it will ask you to upload your marriage certificate/marriage proof. just upload there

cheerrrsss

Thanks

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi Guys,

I asked for the certificate from bank which shows all 3 accounts (chequing -where the POF is,savings,credit) 6 months average balance, current balance, dates opened the account, my name, and the account number.

But they said they can just mention the current balance on each.. and the account open date plus the account number. They said they cant give 6 month average balance. But they said they can give me the 6 months chequing account statement.

The certificate I got is a simple letter printed on the bank letterhead;
whom it may concern:
date:
my name
chequing- xxx- current balance- xxx
visa- xxx- current balance- xxx
savings- xxx- current balance- xxx

seal- and address of bank

will that be enough if I submit it with 6 months statements, declaration letter, money transfer receipt from indian bank, mine and spouse's T4?
Hi Jimdill,

Did you select "YES" for the question "Have you received any nomination" in Express entry (under application details section). I see 600 points got added but the answer for this question shows as "NO" as we selected this NO when we created the profile. Now we received nomination, Do we need to answer this as "YES"?

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi pnp guys
Please clarify me about pof. Anyone shown funds under spouse got PPR.
My account is joint with spouse.
It is mandatory that funds should under applicant name?
Bcoz province accepted funds under spouse name also.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi pnp guys
Please clarify me about pof. Anyone shown funds under spouse got PPR.
My account is joint with spouse.
It is mandatory that funds should under applicant name?
Bcoz province accepted funds under spouse name also.
In EE you should qualify for both - they check you for PNP and then CEC ---> FSW ---> FSTW... so technically you should be ok if its a joint account between you and your spouse.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Anyone applied with spouse funds or with applied joint account with spouse. Any explaination letter required or affidivat.please help

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi Jimdill,

Did you select "YES" for the question "Have you received any nomination" in Express entry (under application details section). I see 600 points got added but the answer for this question shows as "NO" as we selected this NO when we created the profile. Now we received nomination, Do we need to answer this as "YES"?
Yeah I said YES.., because we do have nomination now.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
jemdill said:
Yeah I said YES.., because we do have nomination now.
When I went to update about my nomination, It didnt allow me to...I had access to update all other information except nomination. How were u able to update???

I believe since the province has nominated u directly and u accepted it, there is no need to confirm !! Had it been the other way...where u were already having the nomination before EE profile creation, in that case u had to enter nomination details so tht it can be confirmed from the concerned province.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
When I went to update about my nomination, It didnt allow me to...I had access to update all other information except nomination. How were u able to update???

I believe since the province has nominated u directly and u accepted it, there is no need to confirm !! Had it been the other way...where u were already having the nomination before EE profile creation, in that case u had to enter nomination details so tht it can be confirmed from the concerned province.
Yes, even I am not able to update as it is disabled.