+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application--provide additional info that you intend to leave Quebec province

srinivasarao

Apr 14, 2015
I am happy to post notes but there is nothing in that.
It just shows when my application received in Sydney, then it reached Ottawa, spouse addition, review required.
These are the things mentioned in that.

I applied GCMS notes under right to information act.

Immigration sent me a copy of DVD which had documents in it.
All the documents in it are my application forms.
At very top there is one document which mentioned all the status I mentioned above.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivasarao said:
I didn't get any medical request also my file is not marked for second review.
Please suggest what kind of proof do I need to submit for visa officer.

My employer do not have any office located in Ontario. But I can get permission to work remotely.
Does this fits good? Or my wife is applying jobs in Ontario region.Can I submit her job applications stating we are intended to move out of Quebec.

Any other suggestions please.
Hello Srinivasarao,

Please go through the following post on similar issue.You would find it useful but you may choose to take different route. I also believe if you have residential place in other province it would be helpful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-and-a-job-in-quebec/-t112426.0.html;msg3002472#msg3002472

I copy part of the post of 'hello3384' for your easy reading: ((((1. I am a CEC applicant while working in Quebec for full time
2. You are eligible to apply as long as you meet other requirements. The experience in Quebec is a Canadian Experience for sure ( some people do have that doubt ). The key matter is you need to prove your intention to live outside Quebec, that's all.
3. I applied without any proof and I received a letter stating "they have serious concerns about my intension"
4. I replied stating the following,
(a) My job is not permanent
(b) I applied for various other jobs outside Quebec ( better to apply for some jobs during the process so that you can provide some proof)
(c) An affidavit attested by the notary saying that my intention is genuine
(d) I would like to support my child and want her to attend an English School ( Since none of her parents speak french)
(e) I have no family connections in Quebec but do have a relative outside Quebec. And a letter from them stating that they are looking forward
(f) some proof of funding ( fixed deposits in Canadian banks) and said, this money I have saved to move outside QC after I receive my PR
5. I received the immigrant visa
6. .....
7.......)))

Hope this helps!

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivasarao said:
I am happy to post notes but there is nothing in that.
It just shows when my application received in Sydney, then it reached Ottawa, spouse addition, review required.
These are the things mentioned in that.

I applied GCMS notes under right to information act.

Immigration sent me a copy of DVD which had documents in it.
All the documents in it are my application forms.
At very top there is one document which mentioned all the status I mentioned above.
Hi Srinivasarao,

It seems u applied for physical file of the access to information...I believe you should apply for cases notes instead, this has more information.. Case notes are about 50 pages of statuses of the case...

Hope this helps.

srinivasarao

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks rks0101.

That is good information you have given which is very helpful to me.

Now I am planning to get a letter from my HR saying "we (our company) is giving him an option to work remotely from different province.
If that is not ok with you he (me) also mentioned to quit job once he get PR."

Is good enough to show I am not intending to stay in Quebec?

Seniors please suggest me.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Taking a job away from a Quebecer, but not living in/contributing to Quebec? No, that will not help your case : )

A letter from your employer stating that you have given notice that you will have to leave the job and Quebec upon obtaining PR - that may help.

You said you went to school in Ontario - your best bet is to play up your ties to Ontario. Do you still have a bank account, property/lease, etc in Ontario? Family members, relatives, friends?

Your college should have a career resource centre for alumni - register and start your job search - jobbank registration (fir Ontario) would also be good.

Since you're on an open work permit, there's no real need to wait until you get PR to return to Ontario, right?

Also, play up the fact that your wife is currently searching for work in Ontario -

Remember, all of these claims should be supported by some documentary evidence -

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
@op

So you had an open work permit? Between Feb 2014 and now (more than a year), you had so much time to take initiatives to leave Quebec.

Did you actually look for jobs outside Quebec? If you did, you could demonstrate your efforts to the VO. If you didn't, I'm afraid your application will most likely be rejected.

srinivasarao

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,
I got my medicals on June 12th 2015
The additional info provided by me is good enough I think.
Thank you all for your suggestions.

I am posting info here, what I submitted for the Immigration in regards to "My intention to move out Quebec.

UCI: xxxxxxx
APPLICATION: xxxxxxx
NAME: SRINIVASARAO ADUSUMALLI
DOB: xxxxxxx
Respected Officer,
I have been asked by you, to provide evidence showing my intention to move out Quebec province. In this regard I am providing you the documents which evidently show my intention is to move out of Quebec province.
Documents included:
1. Letter from Employer:
Knowing the fact that I should move out Quebec, I mentioned to the employer that I am resigning my job once I get my permanent residence.
2. Spouse job applications:
My wife (xxxxxx) has been looking for job since March in Ontario province mostly in Toronto where we intend to live after obtaining Permanent residence.
3. Savings:
So far I saved xxxxx $ through RRSP savings (statement included), where I never owned any property in Quebec and I saved that money to move outside Quebec.
4. Bank Statements:
I have included my bank statements which clearly shows my home branch is still in Toronto and I didn't change as we planned to move to Toronto once we obtain PR.

Apart from the above mentioned
• I have been a resident in Toronto during 2010 – 2012 where I attended Centennial College for Advanced diploma.
• I have good friends in Toronto during my college life. I also have relatives in Toronto and I am looking to move to there to spend my life with them.
• I have no family connections in Quebec and I would like to support my child in near future to attend an English school since none of us speak French.

I hope all the above explained reasons show my clear intention to move out of Quebec province.

Thanks
Srinivasarao Adusumalli.