+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR APPLICATION ONLINE OR SUBMIT BY COURIER

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone,

i was just accepted as convention refugee,and i am on processnof submitting my application for PR.please advice which one is better,Submitting it inline or submit it through courier

thank you so much

edda deniz

Apr 16, 2023
Hi everyone,

i was just accepted as convention refugee,and i am on processnof submitting my application for PR.please advice which one is better,Submitting it inline or submit it through courier

thank you so much
Share your time line kindly

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

thank you so much
Online is preferred option...

Apr 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

thank you so much
I will suggest do online application. ( paper application take more time )

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Paper application time line is around 16 to 24 months and more

I guess online will be around 12 to 18 months
Paper application takes at most 2 more months because they will scan your stuff and deal with electronic files anyway.

the downside of online application is you won’t be able to track your application on ECAS, and GCKEY is not accurate.

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
Paper application takes at most 2 more months because they will scan your stuff and deal with electronic files anyway.

the downside of online application is you won’t be able to track your application on ECAS, and GCKEY is not accurate.
Tha k you so much for your reply..do you have IDea how to track ? I already submit online