+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Files Transferred from Buffalo ----> Los Angeles VO from Sep 2011

erikvirgo

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Transferred to LA October 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010 (date recvd by CHC Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010 1st AOR & 120day starts
AOR Received.
04-11-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
24-02-2010 Transfer to Buffalo VO
Med's Request
22-11-2011 (Recevied from LA VO)
Med's Done....
22-12-2011 (Received by Ottawa)
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2012
LANDED..........
31-July-2012
DenverCO said:
5 weeks and counting ... still my passports are not returned by LA VO. I desperately need them by March end. I had written couple of mails to them but no response :(

My RPRF was cashed on 24th February. There is no change in ECAS status today too ... This wait is little depressing :(
Same as my case --- RPRF Cashed on Feb 21st. My 60th days deadline is March 16. I hope there won't be complication after that date and messed it up. Nothing when I check my tracking on my self-add envelope and ECAS.
Keep us posted and good luck.

bonny

Nov 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Los Angeles on November 8, 2011/started processing January 18, 2012
Med's Request
MR Received on Feb 07, 2012 (Dated Feb 02, 2012)
Med's Done....
Feb 10, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 02, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
May 01, 2012
K3 said:
Thnx.....yh, obivously....good luck to u....
Thanks, K3. I am happy for you. I hope my visa stamping works out fine.

Bonny

D

DenverCO

erikvirgo said:
Same as my case --- RPRF Cashed on Feb 21st. My 60th days deadline is March 16. I hope there won't be complication after that date and messed it up. Nothing when I check my tracking on my self-add envelope and ECAS.
Keep us posted and good luck.
Hi erikvirgo,

What is this 60 day deadline? Is this related to your return shipping label? If this is related to you sending the passports within 60 days, since the passports had already delivered to them I think it will not be an issue. I am hoping to get my passports sooner man. Could not go to LA as I was not having US Visa :(. Never Imagined it will take this long!

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
Good news.
Today I receive the medical notice which was issued on March 6, one week after they started processing my application.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Congrats!!! :D

Rod

ualiu said:
Good news.
Today I receive the medical notice which was issued on March 6, one week after they started processing my application.

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Hi! everyone,
I would like to thank you all for your wonderful support here.This forum discussion is quite helpful through out this whole processing journey.I really appreciate all this.Good luck whosoever are on the waiting line.
Well, I want to share my landing experience which is very simple and very quick God gracefully.My aunt went to LA office for my visa stamping she lived over there so, if any one want to use representative they can without any problem just gave them your written authorization that's all you need, as i send my passport request copy along with authorization via courier to her.
11th march 2012, I completed my landing at peace arch border even though it was Sunday but we just got 5-10mins. waiting line for USA, my uncle he went with me.At booth my uncle told officer we are here for FLAG POLLING as this is the key word my imm. consultant told me then he told us to go inside the office and park ur vehicle there where we left our cellphones along with range rover keys and went inside the USA side office there was no one in the line it just took 2 mins. there and we were on our to Canada side and within 2 min. We were there at Canada side office and there was also no line up before me. Imm. officer lady asked me about my residential address and how much money do i have here in Canada I gave her round figures and she filled that amount in the form.My client id was wrong in the form then she took her time go to different rooms so many times and she corrected this by hand writing and she told me to keep this paper safely, and wait for PR card within next 6 weeks.She smiled and gave me flag and brochure for new immigrants.After finishing everything we had coffee and that's all about my journey.

Thnx
K3

sa-leth

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
K3 said:
Hi! everyone,
I would like to thank you all for your wonderful support here.This forum discussion is quite helpful through out this whole processing journey.I really appreciate all this.Good luck whosoever are on the waiting line.
Well, I want to share my landing experience which is very simple and very quick God gracefully.My aunt went to LA office for my visa stamping she lived over there so, if any one want to use representative they can without any problem just gave them your written authorization that's all you need, as i send my passport request copy along with authorization via courier to her.
11th march 2012, I completed my landing at peace arch border even though it was Sunday but we just got 5-10mins. waiting line for USA, my uncle he went with me.At booth my uncle told officer we are here for FLAG POLLING as this is the key word my imm. consultant told me then he told us to go inside the office and park ur vehicle there where we left our cellphones along with range rover keys and went inside the USA side office there was no one in the line it just took 2 mins. there and we were on our to Canada side and within 2 min. We were there at Canada side office and there was also no line up before me. Imm. officer lady asked me about my residential address and how much money do i have here in Canada I gave her round figures and she filled that amount in the form.My client id was wrong in the form then she took her time go to different rooms so many times and she corrected this by hand writing and she told me to keep this paper safely, and wait for PR card within next 6 weeks.She smiled and gave me flag and brochure for new immigrants.After finishing everything we had coffee and that's all about my journey.

Thnx
K3
Congratulations K3!!! :)

erikvirgo

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo Transferred to LA October 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010 (date recvd by CHC Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010 1st AOR & 120day starts
AOR Received.
04-11-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
24-02-2010 Transfer to Buffalo VO
Med's Request
22-11-2011 (Recevied from LA VO)
Med's Done....
22-12-2011 (Received by Ottawa)
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2012
LANDED..........
31-July-2012
DenverCO said:
Hi erikvirgo,

What is this 60 day deadline? Is this related to your return shipping label? If this is related to you sending the passports within 60 days, since the passports had already delivered to them I think it will not be an issue. I am hoping to get my passports sooner man. Could not go to LA as I was not having US Visa :(. Never Imagined it will take this long!
You are right - it should be ok - since RPRF was cashed and passport was delivered within 60 days. I was just worried that if the photos were not correct, etc and then they send everything back.
Hope we'll get our passports back soon. I need to make arrangement to land this June or July and will not do that if I don't have passport and visa in my hand.

bonny

Nov 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Los Angeles on November 8, 2011/started processing January 18, 2012
Med's Request
MR Received on Feb 07, 2012 (Dated Feb 02, 2012)
Med's Done....
Feb 10, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 02, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
May 01, 2012
K3 said:
Hi! everyone,

Thnx
K3
Congrats, K3; so happy for you.

Bonny

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
bonny said:
Congrats, K3; so happy for you.

Bonny
Thnx bonny, sa-leth and everybody over here for helping in their own way.

Bonny what about you?...no report from your side. just finish it man u don't have any idea how you feel after that.

thnx
K3

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
OMM & Novssagi,

Any news? ;D

Rod

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got IELTS highband request (submit in 90days).
result was before IELTS valid for 1year that time in 2009 all high band but reading is 6.0 submitted with request of 120days to buffalo.
I got this request last week (on thursday).

Ecase in-process with additional line "we started processing on February 17, 2012".

OMM

thebeast184 said:
OMM & Novssagi,

Any news? ;D

Rod

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Omm,

Thanks for the reply ;D It gave me hopes that I might get some news this week or next. At least it would be nice to see a change on my ecas

Rod

omm said:
Got IELTS highband request (submit in 90days).
result was before IELTS valid for 1year that time in 2009 all high band but reading is 6.0 submitted with request of 120days to buffalo.
I got this request last week (on thursday).

Ecase in-process with additional line "we started processing on February 17, 2012".

OMM