+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application expired

priyesh1986

Feb 9, 2017
Hello All,

My PR application for Canada has expired and my CRS score is 438. Since the last draw cut off was 447, I am hoping that the CRS score will come down till 438. Hence I need to refile my application. I need help to refile the application (what are the steps and where can I refile it?) Also is it a good idea to consider refiling my application with a CRS score of 438? Request you to guide me and help me with refiling of my application.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
priyesh1986 said:
Hello All,

My PR application for Canada has expired and my CRS score is 438. Since the last draw cut off was 447, I am hoping that the CRS score will come down till 438. Hence I need to refile my application. I need help to refile the application (what are the steps and where can I refile it?) Also is it a good idea to consider refiling my application with a CRS score of 438? Request you to guide me and help me with refiling of my application.
If your initial EE profile has expired, you are allowed to create a new profile so you can be considered in the next draw. All the best.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
priyesh1986 said:
Hello All,

You can find the step by step procedure here. Hope this helps.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uhTuLgzfdMGsHDaCRlRX-OjyTFoq9V6dEfKMT3KNf_4/edit

priyesh1986

Feb 9, 2017
Thanks a lot for your inputs. I have created my profile once again and it is active now. Have also linked it to the job bank. The last draw was 434 and my CRS score is 438. So should I hope to get an ITA in the next draw? Also could you please help me with the procedure (in detail if possible) once you get an ITA. Thanks once again for all the help. Much appreciated.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
priyesh1986 said:
Thanks a lot for your inputs. I have created my profile once again and it is active now. Have also linked it to the job bank. The last draw was 434 and my CRS score is 438. So should I hope to get an ITA in the next draw? Also could you please help me with the procedure (in detail if possible) once you get an ITA. Thanks once again for all the help. Much appreciated.
If it was created before the draw, you are likely to get the ITA in 24 hours else wait for next one.

priyesh1986

Feb 9, 2017
Unfortunately the draw happened on 1st of March and I completed refiling my application on the morning of 2nd March :) :( Hoping it works out in the next draw. Thanks.