AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
permanent residence application on February 2020.
correspondence acknowledging of receipt February 2021.
pre-arrival letter March, 2021
DM 20 April 2022

Good luck Everybody
Congrats

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
My PR became a headache now . Every night going to bed with a hope that tomorrow i might recieve an email from ircc
Everything passed but i hvnt got a single email e.g eligibility etc
Background check was in process few days ago when i called them . Idk how long will its gonna take . I hv a pending trip coming on next month. Idk what should i do .

domdomdom

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys,
My application shows "Decision made" on ECAS. However, it still shows "in process" on my cic account.
Do you have any idea what's going on ?
Note: Just a week ago, I received a pre-arrival letter and medical exam has passed.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I hv a pending trip coming on next month. Idk what should i do .
I don't know what you can do if they physically mail it to you, but if they email your CoPR then you have plenty of time to submit your photos. Are you going outside of Canada? If yes, they give you an email address to contact to them. If not, then you can mail your photos just like everyone do. They especially eased the photo process during covid. See this part of the CoPR letter:
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation.
Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’
guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in
Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or
a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this
one-year period.

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know what you can do if they physically mail it to you, but if they email your CoPR then you have plenty of time to submit your photos. Are you going outside of Canada? If yes, they give you an email address to contact to them. If not, then you can mail your photos just like everyone do. They especially eased the photo process during covid. See this part of the CoPR letter:
Thanks alot buddy . I will call them again in April . Will see if my background check is completed by thn

Reactions: Armen0

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
My PR became a headache now . Every night going to bed with a hope that tomorrow i might recieve an email from ircc
Everything passed but i hvnt got a single email e.g eligibility etc
Background check was in process few days ago when i called them . Idk how long will its gonna take . I hv a pending trip coming on next month. Idk what should i do .
The more u stress out the more you get panicked. You will get it very soon. When u call them wot did they say.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
He said eligibility is passed
Medical passed
We dnt need any documents
No interview
Criminality is passed
Only security/background check is in process right now .
InshaALLAH i hope it will be done by this month .
Yes for sure

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
it is very a good sign for all of us that Feb 2020 applicants are receiving their CoPR. Hopefully March and April 2020 applicants are next.
Wot is ur timeline

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hello, I applied in December 2019 and so far my bar is showing 72% (medical and PCC received, eligibility and background under process).

I recently got married and want to include my husband in my application. What will the processing time for it? Will this also delay my PR application?
Any advise or if someone could share their experience that would be appreciated as I am really confused :(

Thanks!

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello, I applied in December 2019 and so far my bar is showing 72% (medical and PCC received, eligibility and background under process).

I recently got married and want to include my husband in my application. What will the processing time for it? Will this also delay my PR application?
Any advise or if someone could share their experience that would be appreciated as I am really confused :(

Thanks!
Do not be confused my dear, i am in exact same shoes with you. the only difference is that you are 72% while i am 69%. My PCC received, MY MEDICAL passed this last Saturday. When i married two months ago, i immediately alerted Ircc through webform and called them to tell them. They immediately sent me forms and what i need to submit to them to add my wife. between then and now, i havent submitted so when they passed my Medical on Saturday, they sent me another message very early on Sunday morning to tell me that i havent submitted my wifes forms and that is delaying and that they will not remind me again. They way and speed IRCC is quickly clearing backlog now, it wont take so much time if you add your husband. So first thin first, call them and tell them you have married and want to add him so that they will send you the requirements and thats it. I am uploading my wifes documents today. Dont waste time on this. Do it now. Best regards.

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Do not be confused my dear, i am in exact same shoes with you. the only difference is that you are 72% while i am 69%. My PCC received, MY MEDICAL passed this last Saturday. When i married two months ago, i immediately alerted Ircc through webform and called them to tell them. They immediately sent me forms and what i need to submit to them to add my wife. between then and now, i havent submitted so when they passed my Medical on Saturday, they sent me another message very early on Sunday morning to tell me that i havent submitted my wifes forms and that is delaying and that they will not remind me again. They way and speed IRCC is quickly clearing backlog now, it wont take so much time if you add your husband. So first thin first, call them and tell them you have married and want to add him so that they will send you the requirements and thats it. I am uploading my wifes documents today. Dont waste time on this. Do it now. Best regards.
Thank you so much this has been really helpful!! I will do so today :)

Just wondering, have you heard of the current timeframe to approve such spousal applications? Does it take up to 6 months as I heard or is that too optimistic?