+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application approved...but...awaiting PPR email from cic

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
It took me 8 days for ppr after application approved... NDVO is Mexico City though... just hang tight
I hope you're right....the funny thing is that waiting for the PPR email so far has taken about half as long already as getting from AOR to application approved.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
I hope you're right....the funny thing is that waiting for the PPR email so far has taken about half as long already as getting from AOR to application approved.
True, but you have a relief that you are approved :)

Kenil_303

May 15, 2018
Just checking in here to say I have a similar issue. Application was approved August 30, and in two days I will be hitting the 3 week mark without PPR.

Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa, Secondary Office is Immigration-Vancouver. Would be great if someone could shed some light on how it's possible some people have to wait a tremendous amount of time whereas for most others they get PPR within a few days after approval.
I have the same situation, called CIC and they informed that my file is already approved on 17th september 2018, but still haven’t received PPR mail. So , just to know did u receive ur PPR mail and if u received how much time it took. It would be really helpful if u can plz reply.
thank u

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I have the same situation, called CIC and they informed that my file is already approved on 17th september 2018, but still haven’t received PPR mail. So , just to know did u receive ur PPR mail and if u received how much time it took. It would be really helpful if u can plz reply.
thank u
I got my PPR (landing interview appointment) on September 20...so I had to wait exactly 3 weeks. With that timeline, you should be expecting your PPR next week.

Every Inland applicant nowadays gets a landing interview appointment, so this has created a substantial queue... My interview got scheduled October 9, so effectively this means I have to wait almost 6 weeks since approval date for my appointment

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I got my PPR (landing interview appointment) on September 20...so I had to wait exactly 3 weeks. With that timeline, you should be expecting your PPR next week.

Every Inland applicant nowadays gets a landing interview appointment, so this has created a substantial queue... My interview got scheduled October 9, so effectively this means I have to wait almost 6 weeks since approval date for my appointment
Congrats! What time of the day did you get the landing interview? Did they give options to choose the date and time?
"6 weeks since approval date for my appointment" you mean the ghost update is actually the day the decision is made?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Congrats! What time of the day did you get the landing interview? Did they give options to choose the date and time?
"6 weeks since approval date for my appointment" you mean the ghost update is actually the day the decision is made?
I got my Ghost update August 30, and after calling IRCC they confirmed my application was approved that day as well. So my landing interview is almost 6 weeks after my application approval date.

My appointment was set at October 9 @ 3.00PM - there are no options to choose the date/time, and it will require a call to IRCC to have it re-scheduled if needed.

However, there are some offices (I believe Etobicoke and/or Montreal?) where they in fact do have more flexible planning for these landing interviews.

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
Just checking in here to say I have a similar issue. Application was approved August 30, and in two days I will be hitting the 3 week mark without PPR.

Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa, Secondary Office is Immigration-Vancouver. Would be great if someone could shed some light on how it's possible some people have to wait a tremendous amount of time whereas for most others they get PPR within a few days after approval.
How you know your application is approved? Did you Called cic

Kenil_303

May 15, 2018

thank you for replying this information is really helpful for me and all the best for ur landing interview

Tejal_ Chirag

Sep 17, 2018
Hi my medical was passed on August 8. Till today I didn't get PPR. Somebody say when will I get PPR ?. Is there any time bound ?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016

People get landing interview these days instead of ppr? I’m out of canada currently as i have 2weeks vacation and had 2missed calls from ottawa number. Now i’m concerned hmm...do they email about landing interview too?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
People get landing interview these days instead of ppr? I’m out of canada currently as i have 2weeks vacation and had 2missed calls from ottawa number. Now i’m concerned hmm...do they email about landing interview too?
They normally send an email, yes. Do a check if that number is actually associated to IRCC - I get calls all the time from random Ontario numbers but they're usually scam calls. If it is their number, you should call back.

Reactions: ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
They normally send an email, yes. Do a check if that number is actually associated to IRCC - I get calls all the time from random Ontario numbers but they're usually scam calls. If it is their number, you should call back.
Thanks for your answer :)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
thank u
Hi @Kenil_303 when did you eventually get the PPR? and what was your VO?

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
I am in a similar situation. Wud it help is we send email to Local visa offices or send emails to actual Visa office to trigger the PR email?