+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application - actions after giving birth

rafalh

Feb 16, 2020
Dear Forum Members!

I hope someone can help me and provide me with an advice as I have helped other applicants on this forum.
  • AOR: 19th May 2020
  • We have deferred the x-ray assessment of my wife (dependent applicant) due to her pregnancy.
  • She have birth at the end of November 2020.
  • I have not received any communication from IRCC regarding providing the outstanding x-ray or details of my child.
  • Biometrics requested in July 2020.
  1. What action should I take regarding updating IRCC and within what time frame?
  2. Should I wait for a message from them? They were informed about the expected due date, but have not messaged me after that.
  3. My wife gave birth in a different country than where we had our original medical assessment done. Should we redo the whole medical assessment in another country or just an x-ray part?
  4. Has my application been completely on hold for the last 6 months?
I would appreciate your guidance based on experiences of other people.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rafal

rafalh

Feb 16, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 23, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

arifkhan

Jul 28, 2016
Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

What is the status of your medical now? Is it passed?

In my profile also it is showing "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" it is already 10 days passed since the medical result was uploaded. What to do?