+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

tuga

May 27, 2015
arashsm said:
Hello guys. I just joined to this forum! Is there anyone still waiting for PPR from August 2015? Or I am the last one?!
August 26, still waiting. But since Friday January 13, 2017 my ECSA shows Decision Made!!!
But MyCic account just show BC in progress and everything else pass.

Azi7

Jan 18, 2017
arashsm said:
Hello guys. I just joined to this forum! Is there anyone still waiting for PPR from August 2015? Or I am the last one?!
Hi, I'm August 6 and still waiting for PPR

dingdongboy

Nov 22, 2016
Hi Guys,
Hi I am planning to go to coutts border(Alberta)Is there a parking lot on Canadian side of border? The thing is my cousin is driving me there but he doesnt want to cross the border. So just wondering if there is any parking lot on canadian side where he can park and from there I can go walking?
tnx

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
He probably have to stop 1-2 Kms before the border and then u can walk. As I remember, there was no parking lot before immigration. There is one after we go through border.

dingdongboy said:
Hi Guys,
Hi I am planning to go to coutts border(Alberta)Is there a parking lot on Canadian side of border? The thing is my cousin is driving me there but he doesnt want to cross the border. So just wondering if there is any parking lot on canadian side where he can park and from there I can go walking?
tnx

jojo0773

Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
07-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
veer chawla said:
I ham av already got PR on January 11
then i guess theres no problem to move anywhere in canada, i am planning to move, too

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
Please help!

I'm August 26th applicant and still waiting but my question is regarding bridging open work permit,we applied for bridging owp in January 2016 but it's expiring on February 12 and when I called cic they told me that we are still in process and that we should apply for new permits.
Is there anyone who applied for bridge owp in last couple of months because first time when we applied they didn't ask for job offer or statement from the province that identifies the job and employer.
I'm so confused and tired of all of this that we are going thru,so close but of course there is always something additional that's making you go crazy ??? Anyone???

veer chawla

Sep 24, 2016
jojo0773 said:
then i guess theres no problem to move anywhere in canada, i am planning to move, too
Where are you moving and from whrere? its always a good idea to stay for some time in the province you are nominated by because you still have some gratitude toward that Providence because you got permanent residence to the PNP and you are responsible for that economy growth of the problems they are some cases I have seen some of the people have problems moving after PNP and immigration people areafter then asking question

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
dingdongboy said:
Hi Guys,
tnx
Hey i just came from Coutts.

Somebody can drop u either in the duty free shop or in a restaurant that is infornt of border offices and from there u can walk.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Hey guys,

Sharing my experience...

I just became officialy permanent resident of canada.

We went to Coutts border.

When we arrive to US officer wasnt very veryyy nice but didnt sorprise us (we r from Mexico) so is not the 1st time this happen...we wait for 15 min for refusal letter and they direct us to the canadian office border.

Canadians officer very nice and friendly...but we arrive at lunch time so it was some ppl waiting before hahaha so we all process took like 45 minutes or 1 hour.

Very smooth.
Ask if we have all our old work permits so they destroy them and ask if we have been convicted with criminal charges etc...
And sign papers.
Give back passports.
And say welcome to Canada as Permanent Residents explain is abt SIN and Health etc and thats it.

Go home and enjoy!!!!