+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Mark 1990 said:
I don't know why all 14 August applicants in this forum didn't receive decision made. So sad about this system. Anyway Thank you for sharing the number. I hope to have news soon and I will let you know.
Be patience its coming.
U are the next i will see...

Is weird the way they work but at least right now they r moving faster so take it easy and u will receive good news very soon.

joy1983

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
mdh said:
Thats good news!

Maybe tomorrow ur ecas will be updated and u will see decision made.

July applicants 1st got ppe email and then change ecas so maybe that will be with u...

The import thing at this point is getting 1 or the other i guess
Thanks for your words of encouragement!

tanvir_mic

Nov 18, 2011
Hi I am August 12 applicant,

Just got an update in my online account which is Decision made.What does it mean.Does it mean that now they will request for PPR.Please let me know if any one familiar with this .Thanks

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
That is Approved .. u just have to wait for the email pasport request .
I havent recieved anything yet for ppr. Have to wait again when they will release this ppr request. My application showed DM last december 11 and it was approved . Just waiting for ppr.

:)
tanvir_mic said:
Hi I am August 12 applicant,

Just got an update in my online account which is Decision made.What does it mean.Does it mean that now they will request for PPR.Please let me know if any one familiar with this .Thanks

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/cumulative.asp

Four year cumulative or 4 year 4 out has been eliminated.

Ps_948

Dec 12, 2016
mdh said:
I just hang up with cic...
A nice french lady answer my call (only wait for 5min).
She told me that my application has been finalized so very soon i will get ppr....

Ohhh well i guess is kinda same answer that everyone gets but we dont loose anything in calling them.

Then i open ecas and find out DECISION MADE yeiiiii

I was too sleepy to think in 1st check ecas instead of calling cic (im alberta time)
Today i called CIC to know how much time I have to wait after DM. She said to wait as it is in hands of visa officer.
I asked her about my file that if it is approved or not as its showing DM. She said its still in process. Idk what they mean, a little worried.

catlady78

Dec 12, 2016
Ps_948 said:
Today i called CIC to know how much time I have to wait after DM. She said to wait as it is in hands of visa officer.
I asked her about my file that if it is approved or not as its showing DM. She said its still in process. Idk what they mean, a little worried.
Don't worry. If you haven't received a Procedural Fairness Letter, DM means approved. It is required by law if they want to deny your application, they have to give you a chance to explain.

I talked to CIC today too. August 14th applicant. No DM, No PPR. Agent said in process as well. Says she doesn't know have a timeline but said maybe February. (God no!) I hope it's just a way to make me go back to my normal life. ???

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Hoe long is taking to get ppr email after DM?

O read some were fast like 1 or 2 days...

The others can share how long have been waiting since DM please?
Thank youuuuuu ;D

hzh888hzh888

Jul 3, 2015
catlady78 said:
Don't worry. If you haven't received a Procedural Fairness Letter, DM means approved. It is required by law if they want to deny your application, they have to give you a chance to explain.

I talked to CIC today too. August 14th applicant. No DM, No PPR. Agent said in process as well. Says she doesn't know have a timeline but said maybe February. (God no!) I hope it's just a way to make me go back to my normal life. ???
Did the agent put u on hold and checked ur file? I'm aug 14 as well no dm no ppr but called today agent said approved today:)

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Ps_948 said:
Do u have on Ecas or my cic Decision Made or not yet?

My understanding is once u have DM means approved.

hzh888hzh888

Jul 3, 2015
mdh said:

Not really. As per talk with agent Dm means u have all of the documents r good to go for final approval

Ps_948

Dec 12, 2016
mdh said:

Yes my ecas is showing DM.
And yes agent said that yr documents are good for final approval and its in process.