+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
HelpmeGod said:
Guys any idea, how much time it takes to get ppr after getting decision made on ECAS?
in other threads in june i think this happen and some guys got ppr in few days but others in months.
take a look in those threads i think i read this around august or septmeber in june applicants (not very sure but somewhere i read this)

sli

Nov 25, 2016
Received passport and confirmation letter from CIC today. It says people within Canada has two options, the first is "becoming a permanent resident in Canada at a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office near your place, please contact IRCC asap to make an appointment".

Any idea what this it? Does it mean I don't need to leave Canada and re-enter?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
crisgov said:
I have a dumb question for you. Isn't the Centralized Intake Office (In Sydney) the one processing all applications at every stage?

As far as I know there are different locations inside it (for PNP paper applications) whereas PACE is the one that have passed through All Criteria of Elegibility.

If your location is Pace, it should mean that every check is done and you are waiting for final review. The main problem is that for that final review they are taking quite some time. a lot of September applicants and even some October applicants are in the Pace stage now, we know that there is a long wait from Pace to DM and/or PPR. Just be patient, I saw some August folks getting either PR or/and DM. Your turn might be just around the corner.
For inland applications, msot likely CIO Sydney will be primary office and CPC-Ottawa is secondary. Sydney does most of the checks and processes and Ottawa makes second/final review. YMMV

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
sli said:
Received passport and confirmation letter from CIC today. It says people within Canada has two options, the first is "becoming a permanent resident in Canada at a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office near your place, please contact IRCC asap to make an appointment".

yes you need to either do flg-pole (means u make a u turn at the US border) or you go out for vacations and land when u come back. need to be beofre the expiry date in your PR.

also you can make an appointment in the office close to you to the landing process (i think is easier to go to the border)

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Tou can book for your exit to a CIC office near u, and u dont have to go to border, cic office have a waiting time thats why have to book it, unlike flagpole or border exit u can go anytime for as long as its open 24 hours.
Like for us here is saskatchewan we have the nearest CIC office located in Saskatoon so we use that as an alternative, u can go home as well but ull be PR once u have come back to canada and wait for ur pr card,

sli said:

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
sli said:

congrats!!!!
sorry again..when did u apply?
any group name u have?

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
sli said:

Congratulations!

August27.2015

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
April 2015
Passport Req..
8 Dec 2016
sli said:

Congrats!! how long is your PR visa good for? Ive read in some cases its upto a year and other 30 days. How long is yours good for?

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
sli said:

hey, you remember when did you get your status changed in ECAS to decision made ? If yes, then in how many days did you get the PPR email ?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
MM3 said:
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1166069

Reduced processing times for spousal PR visa
Yeah but pnp still same...we r about to get ppr but still waiting :(

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
how many august applicant has no decision made or not get ppr please shard I call cic today they said you need wait until you pass time of yoir procress so was useless doesn't open my application any way let see in few weeks

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
anoirmimi said:
how many august applicant has no decision made or not get ppr please shard I call cic today they said you need wait until you pass time of yoir procress so was useless doesn't open my application any way let see in few weeks

today I am 16 months exactly NO ppr NO decison made
all passed
gcms notes on nov 28 said:
Group name JW-26
Group name:1-9RZZ...

still waiting.

planning to call cici next monday if nothing happen this week