+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

sukhbirkaur

Oct 21, 2015
Sam90 said:
Hi sukhbirkaur,
My timeline is exactly same as yours. I got the same email on same date (May 16th ) plus the valid passport as the one i submitted as been expired. I have sent my new passport scan copy via Case Specific Enquiry. Is it the right way to sent the docs or should I mail them by courier. And I asked to the cic agent about posting the docs which I have already submitted she replied no need to send if you have already sent.

Thanks and God luck to All
i really dont know about that but i will be sending via regular mail. If CIC is okay with case specific way then it should be fine. Don't worry..

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
Druce said:
I have yet to see any proof that upfront medicals saves any time with applications...

Not trying to prove you wrong milo, would just like to see some hard evidence so that I can maybe do this too.

According to CIC we should not submit any additional documentation not requested, or do I have this wrong?
I can always be wrong but have not yet seen any disadvantage of doing upfront medicals. It actually worked for me and some of people i know personally. In my case medicals were processed very quickly by CIC/IRCC (within 10 days or less) after DMP sent the results ,and i got over this instead of waiting(here in Toronto booking medicals is another pain,very long wait)
I've been advising to inland applicant to go for it no sure for the outland applicant how that will impact their case.ofcourse its not recommended in cases where there is chance that it'll expire (our case is very straightforward and we are inland so we are hoping to get PPR within 2-3 weeks)

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Pls help those guys who have done medicals
How long does it take ECAS to update after Doctor send the results to CIC??
I did my upfront medicals on 25 April 2016. But my ECAS is not updated yet .,
Thanks for help

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Druce said:
I have yet to see any proof that upfront medicals saves any time with applications...

Not trying to prove you wrong milo, would just like to see some hard evidence so that I can maybe do this too.

According to CIC we should not submit any additional documentation not requested, or do I have this wrong?
There are no statistical evidence of upfront medical speeding up process. The fact that it saved a few days of booking lead time is offset by VO trying to figure out where your file is or issuing a new IME number or anything stupid. Not to mention sending CSE to notify your upfront takes 2 weeks itself.

That said, you do have the right to do upfront. I did mine really early as I was requested for my PNP-WP, and that eventually will becomes medical for PR.

milo2015

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
Each of my CSE was acknowledged within 1-3 days and each request has been entertained so far.Again, this may be just one example,not sure about others.

Just checked my ECAS ,address change request has just been processed in around 4 or 5 business days,while it can take upto 2 weeks.

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
mf4361 said:
There are no statistical evidence of upfront medical speeding up process. The fact that it saved a few days of booking lead time is offset by VO trying to figure out where your file is or issuing a new IME number or anything stupid. Not to mention sending CSE to notify your upfront takes 2 weeks itself.

That said, you do have the right to do upfront. I did mine really early as I was requested for my PNP-WP, and that eventually will becomes medical for PR.
Hi, why would you send it through CSE? wouldn't the medical center itself send your medical results to cic? What did you send as CSE? I'm planning to do mine also upfront next week.

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
diamondxxx said:
August 27th inland. AOR received Nov. 20th and no emails since then. :(
Just received doc request and RPRF payment email. Yayy! Application received Aug. 27th and AOR received Nov. 20th.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Any News of MR for remaining Aug inland applicants ?? :'(

ryanhou13

Dec 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a question here and need someone to advise. Me and my girlfriend apply the PNP together as common law. We are AUG inland applicants and She is the principle applicant. Her company will send she to Phillipine to do the business trip for 3 month from June to Sept. I wondering can we do the medical exam seperately when we get the notice from CIC? Like she does it in Phillipine and I do it Canada

Much appreciate your help

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
ryanhou13 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question here and need someone to advise. Me and my girlfriend apply the PNP together as common law. We are AUG inland applicants and She is the principle applicant. Her company will send she to Phillipine to do the business trip for 3 month from June to Sept. I wondering can we do the medical exam seperately when we get the notice from CIC? Like she does it in Phillipine and I do it Canada

Much appreciate your help
Yes you can do it separately, but you can also do upfront medical any time before she go. I am august applicant a I did upfront on MAy 2nd. (me and me husband)

supercow

Nov 10, 2015
Hi guys,

My work permit is expiring in July 2016, and I do not receive anything from CIC after AOR. I have applied under SINP. Submitted my file on Aug 2015 and Received AOR on Dec 2015.

For now, I plan to extent my work permit. Because my SINP has employment restriction, I cannot apply for the bridging open work permit. I wonder whether I need to ask my employer to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment. Is there any body else who is in the same situation or has heard from anyone about such situation?

Can any one help me explain what should I do?

Thanks,

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
supercow said:
Hi guys,

My work permit is expiring in July 2016, and I do not receive anything from CIC after AOR. I have applied under SINP. Submitted my file on Aug 2015 and Received AOR on Dec 2015.

For now, I plan to extent my work permit. Because my SINP has employment restriction, I cannot apply for the bridging open work permit. I wonder whether I need to ask my employer to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment. Is there any body else who is in the same situation or has heard from anyone about such situation?

Can any one help me explain what should I do?

Thanks,
My situation is the same as your but I just got my work permit approved online after 2 weeks of applying. Mine was going to expire in July as well. It was extended to 2018. My employer paid the "Employer Compliance Fee" of $230 tho.

Meanwhile, i think with your PNP AOR, you can apply for an extension without the compliance fee. Wait for seniors to contribute too. If you have more question is regards to mine, let me know.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
diamondxxx said:
Just received doc request and RPRF payment email. Yayy! Application received Aug. 27th and AOR received Nov. 20th.
One step closer, celebrate each and every step my friend!

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
I received a reminder email.
The email Says about the SCHEDULE A form as,

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

Everything is the same for me since i submitted my application except i travel for a month outside Canada after submitting my application. So in this case should i need to update Section 12 (which is about the addresses i resides in the last 10 year) ?? I think i don't need to, because if you read the above CIC email it clearly says "....10 year history prior to your submitting your application..." . What do you think Guys Huh

Also how about the PASSPORTS and POLICE CERTIFICATE ? I have already submitted them with my application, do i need to submit again ?

The email also asking me to pay my RPRF.

My timeline
Application RECEIVED : OCT 21 2015
AOR : JANUARY 25 2016
REMINDER EMAIL : MAY 20 2016