+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

allii123

Sep 13, 2013
Congratulations! Such a relief for you. Hope all of us get PPR soon. Have you ever been told when your security checks have been started. I was told mine has been started in January 4th.

asdffdsa

Oct 5, 2016
allii123 said:
Congratulations! Such a relief for you. Hope all of us get PPR soon. Have you ever been told when your security checks have been started. I was told mine has been started in January 4th.
Thank you! I think it's around late September or early October, at first in MyCIC the background check changed from "not needed" to "in progress", and on October 5th I received the message asking for additional documents.

allii123

Sep 13, 2013
umanitoba said:
Did you also send CV and publication list? and if yes when did you send it?
Yes, I sent it in November. I sent it through case specific enquiry and got a receipt on December 1st.

Azi7

Jan 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm August6 applicant, and Something so crazy happened to me today. I decided to share it with you as I know it could happen to other applicants.
This morning, I was on the subway and on my phone and when I lost signal, I started checking my old emails. I'm using the new gmail that has three tabs and organises your emais into three categories, and
let me tell you that I check the promotion and business categories twice a year maybe...Anyway, as I was going through my promotion emails I found an email that looked like an mail from immigration and when I opened it, it was the passport request email. First I thought, it's spam and that's why it didn't show up in my primary tab. But I checked my ecas and my status is changed to decision made and I also did some online research and that's the passport request email that people get.
Well, I stopped checking my ecas around three weeks ago as it was driving me insane. I was like it comes when it comes. so I don't know when my status changed.
Thanks god I still had time to send my passport, and I did it this afternoon. The email was sent to me two weeks ago, and the whole time it was sitting there in the promotion emails!!! I was waiting for an email from the usual email address that comes from the centralized-intake-office, but I guess at the end the emails come from Ottawa and it's a different email address. So to those of you that are still waiting, check other tabs of your gmail or spmas as you might get surprised like me :eek: :) :)

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
^
That's why I made a special folder and filter to put all email from gc.ca so it doesn't get into junk box. I strongly recommend everyone to do so

kadamcanada

Mar 30, 2017
my application was received by CIC on 18th august 2015.

my time line is =

Application received by CIC = 18 Aug 2015
Medical was on = 5th may 2016
passport submitted on = 5th may 2015
still waiting for visa... :p

Azi7

Jan 18, 2017
mf4361 said:
^
That's why I made a special folder and filter to put all email from gc.ca so it doesn't get into junk box. I strongly recommend everyone to do so
So smart. I didn't know you could customise folders that way ::)

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
mf4361 said:
^
Do u know how to do it w outlook ? Tks xD seems a great idea.