+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR reminder after 30 days but passport already submitted in 2 days of first PPR

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Guys i need help as today i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Its an computer glitch most probably... e-mailing them should solve this.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Guys i need help as today i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Call them at once. mailing errors happen. call and track the whereabouts of your passport.

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:

You mention that they sent a 2nd/last email requesting your passport to be submitted last April 29, which you initially received a request last March 22 and sent last March 25? So from initial request of March 22 to April 29, that's almost 5 weeks. Can we know what did they said on their 2nd email to you regarding passport request? Does it gives you another 30 days? Can you post the whole email here?

I am on the same situation.

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
warquezho said:
You mention that they sent a 2nd/last email requesting your passport to be submitted last April 29, which you initially received a request last March 22 and sent last March 25? So from initial request of March 22 to April 29, that's almost 5 weeks. Can we know what did they said on their 2nd email to you regarding passport request? Does it gives you another 30 days? Can you post the whole email here?

I am on the same situation.
in second email/request only subject is changed rest email is same. you can c below,

[b]PCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Apr 29 (3 days ago)

This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.

What r u timelines

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
in second email/request only subject is changed rest email is same. you can c below,

PCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Apr 29 (3 days ago)

This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.

What r u timelines

So am I correct in assuming the following

Mar 22 - First PPR email
Mar 25 - Submitted Passport
Apr 21 - 30 day deadline from PPR request date
Apr 29 - Second/Final PPR email

Are the above details correct? Because if yes, looking at these, I can see that your deadline (in case they don't have you passport yet) was last April 21. Then, they send a 2nd reminder for PPR on April 29. So obviously, on their system, 30 days already elapsed but they did not closed your application, and they sent another reminder on April 29.

So my question is, did they said in the email that your application is extended for another 30 days starting from April 29? Did they send you another request letter in your MyCIC account stating your new deadline? Because your old deadline already expired. I just want to understand what do they mean in this sentence:

PCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

My timeline is on my signature. I actually plan to submit my application on our deadline (May 6, 2016). So I am thinking if that would result in an automatic refusal since I've talked to VFS processing center and said that they will have to submit it the next business day after receiving our application (that would be May 9, 2016). Or will they have some leniency since I did submit in on time (on the last day deadline). It just that VFS will have to submit the the next business day.

I am constantly emailing them for deadline extension but have no luck in getting their response.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Farhanzahid said:

Please share your time lines!

divyalal

Feb 3, 2016
Hello,

Did you receive your passport?

Your visa office was Abu Dhabi Visa Office? How long did they take to return your passport?