+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR letter per application or Each dependent

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Hi All,

This morning, we received what we think is the PPR with the following content in our IRCC portal (no updates in email):

Dear XXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

Ours is common law application, my SO the primary applicant and I the dependent. The PPR is addressed to my SO with her UCI. There is no request letter with my UCI and details. This means I cannot book an passport submission appointment without a letter addressed to me?

Is PPR letter per application or each dependent is supposed to get a PPR?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

This morning, we received what we think is the PPR with the following content in our IRCC portal (no updates in email):

Dear XXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

Ours is common law application, my SO the primary applicant and I the dependent. The PPR is addressed to my SO with her UCI. There is no request letter with my UCI and details. This means I cannot book an passport submission appointment without a letter addressed to me?

Is PPR letter per application or each dependent is supposed to get a PPR?
If my memory serves me right, then it is 1 PPR per application. The spouse and dependents just submit their passport together with the primary applicant. You can search on the forum to be sure.

korg

Feb 15, 2020
If my memory serves me right, then it is 1 PPR per application. The spouse and dependents just submit their passport together with the primary applicant. You can search on the forum to be sure.
Hi! Thanks a lot for the response. I was lucky to speak to someone in New Delhi VO and confirmed its 1 per application.