+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR for May 2015 AORs

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Kucuy15 said:
That's not always the norm... I am an outlander and my BG check went to in process in May 18th (AOR May 5th). So as you can see, CIC is very unpredictable.
Thanks for the information mate.

All he best

Regards,

vin948

Jan 27, 2015
Jai Balajee said:
Ok thanks a lot vin.. You had paid your rprf fee upfront eh?

Also are you sure that your background check went into process.. Cause usually for outlanders receive PPR without BG check..

Anyways congrats once again.. Which VO are asked to submit your passport?
Thanks a lot mate.

Yup, paid upfront. BG went in process less than 24hrs before we got the PPR letter. I submitted the Indian and French PCC, however I can't say whether or not they were checked.

The letter didn't mention the VO for submission. I've written to them. Would you be able to give any info regarding this?

Where have you applied from, and what's your progress?

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
vin948 said:
Thanks a lot mate.

Yup, paid upfront. BG went in process less than 24hrs before we got the PPR letter. I submitted the Indian and French PCC, however I can't say whether or not they were checked.

The letter didn't mention the VO for submission. I've written to them. Would you be able to give any info regarding this?

Where have you applied from, and what's your progress?
I guess you should be submitting the passport with NDVO - New Delhi visa office.

With regards to my app..

March 27 - ITA
May 1 - app submitted and Aor
May 5 - medical passed
June 19 ecas three lines from app received to in process
July 3 - requested to pay RPRF fee - paid on same day
July 31 - request for schedule A And travel history doc - submitted next day
August 4 or 5 ecas fourth line added for additional documents.

Applied from India as well :)

Waiting since.....

Regards,

vin948

Jan 27, 2015
Best of Luck for your application.

Found out from reading up that the process involves submitting passport with PPR letter at VFS office in Mumbai. But since the PPR letter doesn't mention it, I've been asked to write back to CIC for confirmation of this process. Hope they reply soon.

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
vin948 said:
Best of Luck for your application.

Found out from reading up that the process involves submitting passport with PPR letter at VFS office in Mumbai. But since the PPR letter doesn't mention it, I've been asked to write back to CIC for confirmation of this process. Hope they reply soon.
Did you not mention the visa office as NDVO? Cause I have mentioned in mine and hope CiC sends me the same address.

What about your ecas status, is it Decision made?

Hope you hear back from CIC soon for your PP submission :)

Regards,

vin948

Jan 27, 2015
I can't recollect where on the express entry application form was the place to mention NDVO.
Ecas says Decision Made.