AOR: April 2020
Medical passed: Apr 2020
Medical passed (extension): May 2021
PPR: May 2021
Asked to change address from USA to UAE - May 2021
Silence
PPR 2 - Jan 23 2022

Outland, nationality- Russia

Now I have a problem, I’ve been given 30 days to submit my passport to the nearest visa office, but I have couple of concerns:
1) my passport is currently at the US consulate for a visa renewal, it will be there for another 2–3 weeks
2) even if I send the passport for CORP with or without asking to move the deadline for submitting the passport, as far as I understand, CORP will be valid till May 2022 - as per the medicals.
On top of that, I have some work obligations, I will not be able to travel to Canada within that timeframe. Plus too many things are happening at the moment so I don’t think I can fly to Canada before May 2022. As you can see, ideally I would like to postpone my landing as much as possible.
Guys, any idea if they can extend validity of CORP? Do you know any genuine reasons why they do so? Your help will be much appreciated.
thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everybody!

Finally, I’d like to share my timeline:

AOR: April 2020
Medical passed: Apr 2020
Medical passed (extension): May 2021
PPR: May 2021
Asked to change address from USA to UAE - May 2021
Silence
PPR 2 - Jan 23 2022

Outland, nationality- Russia

Now I have a problem, I’ve been given 30 days to submit my passport to the nearest visa office, but I have couple of concerns:
1) my passport is currently at the US consulate for a visa renewal, it will be there for another 2–3 weeks
2) even if I send the passport for CORP with or without asking to move the deadline for submitting the passport, as far as I understand, CORP will be valid till May 2022 - as per the medicals.
On top of that, I have some work obligations, I will not be able to travel to Canada within that timeframe. Plus too many things are happening at the moment so I don’t think I can fly to Canada before May 2022. As you can see, ideally I would like to postpone my landing as much as possible.
Guys, any idea if they can extend validity of CORP? Do you know any genuine reasons why they do so? Your help will be much appreciated.
thanks!
No you can’t extend the expiry date of your COPR. You4 onl6 option is to fly to Csnada and return homeif you are not ready to move.