26 Oct '09 >>> First time to log on in ECAS

26 Oct '09 >>> Hubby received AOR

now the battle begins.....

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
jomar13 said:
Twix said:
I'm also applying outland via Manila. I fervently hope that it would be as fast as Heleina!
maybe it will be faster now. i guest because of the special priority. may it does for everyone sponsoring outland in Manila, Philippines.
yeap i know "ate" HELEINA... she's a big help to me...

@twix and jomar...

lets keep our finger cross that our application will process faster... give me your personal ym id so we could update each other,,,

goodluck to us..

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badhet said:
jomar13 said:
Twix said:
I'm also applying outland via Manila. I fervently hope that it would be as fast as Heleina!
maybe it will be faster now. i guest because of the special priority. may it does for everyone sponsoring outland in Manila, Philippines.
yeap i know "ate" HELEINA... she's a big help to me...

@ twix and jomar...

lets keep our finger cross that our application will process faster... give me your personal ym id so we could update each other,,,

goodluck to us..

This is my yahoomail id----> kiko_matsing1113@yahoo.com (isnt it funny my email? i think your laughing now)
If you have a friendster/facebook you can add me if u want----> kiko_matsing1113@yahoo.com

We can send message to each other about the status of our application. Just keep posting here as well regarding your updates.

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
April 26, 2012, ARC Request on August 31, 2012
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 07, 2009 (Original) April 30, 2012 (After appeal allowed)
Interview........
March 23, 2010 DENIED, Filed appeal September 2010
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
bongd said:
Hi all,

My husband sent our application from Canada (I'm in Australia) in mid-September. Today I checked the status of our application online and for the first time I managed to log in! That alone made me feel so excited. And then I saw that under the 'sponsorship application' field it said 'DECISION MADE'. OMG we were so excited! It said these beautiful, beautiful words:

'We received your application to sponsor *** on September 24, 2009.
We started processing your application on October 15, 2009.
We sent you a letter on October 15, 2009 about the decision on your application.'

But then he started worrying about why it took them just one day, whether there was something wrong, etc etc. And that's how I found this forum! From reading around, I found that it's usually a good sign if they mail it out immediately. :) Thank GOD for this forum, without that piece of info, both of us would be tearing our hair out and not concentrating on anything for DAYS until he gets the letter from CIC.
Haha what a coincidence! My application was also received on September 24, 2009 and the letter was mailed out on October 15, 2009. Wanna play a race and see who gets there first? :p

I forgot to introduce myself lol. The name's Edgar, I'm a Mexican citizen and I applied via Outland sponsorship through Mexico City. I even moved to Mexico City a few weeks ago so I could deliver documents faster and to visit the embassy a lot quicker. I probably should call the embassy already or mail them to let them know my new address. Do you think the application should be here by now?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
application usually arrives there within 10 days maximum

bongd

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edgarsitow said:
bongd said:
Hi all,

My husband sent our application from Canada (I'm in Australia) in mid-September. Today I checked the status of our application online and for the first time I managed to log in! That alone made me feel so excited. And then I saw that under the 'sponsorship application' field it said 'DECISION MADE'. OMG we were so excited! It said these beautiful, beautiful words:

'We received your application to sponsor *** on September 24, 2009.
We started processing your application on October 15, 2009.
We sent you a letter on October 15, 2009 about the decision on your application.'

But then he started worrying about why it took them just one day, whether there was something wrong, etc etc. And that's how I found this forum! From reading around, I found that it's usually a good sign if they mail it out immediately. :) Thank GOD for this forum, without that piece of info, both of us would be tearing our hair out and not concentrating on anything for DAYS until he gets the letter from CIC.
Haha what a coincidence! My application was also received on September 24, 2009 and the letter was mailed out on October 15, 2009. Wanna play a race and see who gets there first? :p

I forgot to introduce myself lol. The name's Edgar, I'm a Mexican citizen and I applied via Outland sponsorship through Mexico City. I even moved to Mexico City a few weeks ago so I could deliver documents faster and to visit the embassy a lot quicker. I probably should call the embassy already or mail them to let them know my new address. Do you think the application should be here by now?
LOL I would if this weren't so important to me! As it is though, it will only make me anxious and maybe even a little depressed if you got something first and I haven't (as un-PC as that sounds, because you know everybody here would feel that way haha). But yea awesome coincidence! Will be great to be able to have some sort of a benchmark (not race!) :D

Btw, I haven't got my AOR and still can't log into CAS. Keep checking CAS every day but nope, not yet. *cross fingers*

And I agree, you should let them know your new address so they'll send everything to the right one. Good luck and keep us posted!

bongd

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread is really quiet...

I'm wondering if anyone has received their AOR yet? Or manage to log into eCAS to check PR status? It's been almost 4 weeks since the sponsorship was approved, but I haven't gotten AOR and I still can't log into eCAS.

kierra

Jul 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Canadian husbands application to sponsor was approved and our case sent to Buffalo. MY application for permanent residence shows up under HIS name on e-cas, but not mine. So just in case, you might want to check that. They started processing mine on Oct 30th.

saralune

Star Member
Mar 17, 2009
Visa Office......
lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Interview........
02-11-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2011, pick up friday !
badhet said:
@ jomar

here my timeline guys.... :D

13 Oct '09 >>> Hubby send oour application

15 Oct '09 >>> CIC-M received our application

20 Oct '09 >>> Decision Made according to e-cas

26 Oct '09 >>> First time to log on in ECAS

26 Oct '09 >>> Hubby received AOR

now the battle begins.....
is it me or THAT was really fast.. faster than any other person I have seen... in 10 days vs most who go for about a month.....

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all we are also still waiting i check everyday to see if Pr is even recieved and nothing .i have tried under my name and also my spouse i guess i will have to wait has anyone else heard anything yet

cloudycanada

Oct 2, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Taipei (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
Doc's Request.
08-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
07-04-2010
ECAS is updated today with "IN PROCESS" (by the way, ECAS is based on the sponsor information for login, NOT the sponsored person's information)

Taipei office has started to process the application Nov 4th, 2009

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update guys!

I checked my ecas and my wife permanent resident app status was changed to "In Process"
And after i clicked that In Process button, It was indicated that they was started processing my wife's permanent resident app on November 03, 2009! We're so glad!!!

I hope you guys PR Status will change to IN Process very soon.

But my wife is still waiting for her AOR letter! I hope it will comes in this week into her house!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jomar

Which visa office is processing your wife,s PR application?

kierra

Jul 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are using a representative, will they still send out confirmation letters to the clients or just to the lawyer?