+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Posting the letter of invitation for my parents- please provide your inputs

Sneha_S

Jun 11, 2021
The Canadian Embassy, Immigration Section

June 08, 2021

Dear Visa Officer,

Re: Letter of invitation for my parents (xxx and xxx

I am writing this to support Visitor Visa Applications of my Parents.

My father, Mr.xxx (born xxx) lives at xxx. My Mother xxx (born xxx) and my Father live together. Their phone numbers are xxx and xxx respectively.

It’s been three (3) years since I have seen my parents and so I would like to invite them to spend time with me here in Canada. They intend to stay with me at our home for 6 months from September 4th 2021 - January 30th 2022. Their stay will be at our house and other costs related to food and miscellaneous expenses will be covered by me. As my parents rely majorly for financial support, all their expenses will be covered between me, my sister and my husband.

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, living in Canada since October 28, 2019, in the province of Ontario, currently working as a xxx at xxx and pursuing my certification in Human Resources. I am married with my now husband, xxxx, since xxx. My husband works with xxxx as an accounting Manager and he is a permanent resident of Canada as well. I have attached both my husband’s and my Permanent resident cards and copies of our passports.

To further add, my sister xxxxxx also lives with us since xxxxxxx, she holds a student visa, studying xxxxat xxxx College, and also works part- time with a call center.

My date of birth is xxxxxxxxxx My address xxxxxxxxxxx

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxx and my email address is xxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance for consideration of my Parent’s Visitor Visa application.

Sincerely,

Sneha Jayesh Soni

sagar2753

Dec 23, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The Canadian Embassy, Immigration Section

June 08, 2021

Dear Visa Officer,

Re: Letter of invitation for my parents (xxx and xxx

I am writing this to support Visitor Visa Applications of my Parents.

My father, Mr.xxx (born xxx) lives at xxx. My Mother xxx (born xxx) and my Father live together. Their phone numbers are xxx and xxx respectively.

It’s been three (3) years since I have seen my parents and so I would like to invite them to spend time with me here in Canada. They intend to stay with me at our home for 6 months from September 4th 2021 - January 30th 2022. Their stay will be at our house and other costs related to food and miscellaneous expenses will be covered by me. As my parents rely majorly for financial support, all their expenses will be covered between me, my sister and my husband.

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada, living in Canada since October 28, 2019, in the province of Ontario, currently working as a xxx at xxx and pursuing my certification in Human Resources. I am married with my now husband, xxxx, since xxx. My husband works with xxxx as an accounting Manager and he is a permanent resident of Canada as well. I have attached both my husband’s and my Permanent resident cards and copies of our passports.

To further add, my sister xxxxxx also lives with us since xxxxxxx, she holds a student visa, studying xxxxat xxxx College, and also works part- time with a call center.

My date of birth is xxxxxxxxxx My address xxxxxxxxxxx

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxx and my email address is xxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance for consideration of my Parent’s Visitor Visa application.

Sincerely,

Sneha Jayesh Soni
DID they got VISA on this letter