+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Posting Passport to CHC London via Pre-paid envelop

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Dear all,

I think this topic is extremely important and I've read on many forums such questions which are never ever clearly answered although Qorax has thankfully answered it on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-information-chartplease-quick-t83850.0.html but as you will see this is an expectation by saying (very likely)

Questions are:

1. Can we use a Pre-paid self-addressed envelop to get our passport back from CHC London?Or it should be just self-addressed and not Pre-paid?
2. If yes, is there any one has actually sent a Pre-paid envelop and received his/her passport back via this envelop?
3. If no, what will happen if we mistakenly sent a Pre-paid envelop? Will we have all the postage back without a visa or they will sent back the passport using their own envelops and just ignore the Pre-paid?

Your contribution and discussion will be very useful.

Best,

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMSB said:
Dear all,
I think this topic is extremely important and I've read on many forums such questions which are never ever clearly answered although Qorax has thankfully answered it on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-information-chartplease-quick-t83850.0.html but as you will see this is an expectation by saying (very likely)

Questions are:

1. Can we use a Pre-paid self-addressed envelop to get our passport back from CHC London?Or it should be just self-addressed and not Pre-paid? (yes - only self address and make sure to write your phone number on it)
2. If yes, is there any one has actually sent a Pre-paid envelop and received his/her passport back via this envelop? (I think every body, but through local embassy or assigned courier service, if you send pre paid courier service they will use that envelope)
3. If no, what will happen if we mistakenly sent a Pre-paid envelop? Will we have all the postage back without a visa or they will sent back the passport using their own envelops and just ignore the Pre-paid? (you will get it back, both, passport matter will never be ignored, they will use what will be possible and secured system to send you the passport)
Your contribution and discussion will be very useful.
Best,
Hi, TMBS,

No doubt it is very important topic..? Are worried about your passport or Pre-Paid envelop? I don't care what envelop they are going to use as long as my passport is delivered to me securely. Qorax reply was perfect "They r likely to use your 'pre-paid' envelope"

CHC will use your envelop only for address purpose but they will send your passport by secured courier service only ( which is like FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.. ) Passport is a very important document in all over the world and after Canadian visa on it, will be never post by any ordinary or insecure post, it will be in very secured and officially assigned/contractor courier service that will deliver to you and will get your receiving signs with identification.

Other your query's replies in red.

I Hope its helps and you will receive your passport soon. :)

hmisabpk