+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post your timeline if Eligibility Not Started

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have 5 days left in my response but I didn't discuss with any immigration lawyers.
So if you aren’t going to hire a lawyer which is suggested for a PFL, then you need to write a sincere letter. You must apologize for not mentioning the refusal and provide all documentation about the refusal (dates, letter, reasons for refusal etc.).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I tried doing that but it didn’t go through. Is there a link on how I can get it done?
I don’t have a link. You have to be in Canada to call IRCC so need to use a VPN. Plus, call centre is closed until Wednesday. It isn’t open weekends so maybe that is why you didn’t get through.

Ch_shabbir

Jan 23, 2019
Applied: August 26, 2023
Biometric: Completed
Background: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Applied through Gckey

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I don’t have a link. You have to be in Canada to call IRCC so need to use a VPN. Plus, call centre is closed until Wednesday. It isn’t open weekends so maybe that is why you didn’t get through.

So I called IRCC and was told that since the application is being processed by the London office, they cannot give me any information and I need to contact the London office. They only know about applications being processed in Canada. Thank you though.

• Wow
Reactions: marmik1617

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
So I called IRCC and was told that since the application is being processed by the London office, they cannot give me any information and I need to contact the London office. They only know about applications being processed in Canada. Thank you though.
So again we have tooo wait nothing else.