+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Test RQ - given during interview??

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Wanna know people who get post test RQ get informed in a way about the possibility of getting an RQ during the interview itself?

Or is it just a wait and see thing?

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also I have submitted all my documents with the initial application. Like all bank statements, T4, pay slips, etc etc etc everything.

I already had my test at scarborough and wondering if I will be getting a post test RQ?

Officer wrote some thing like attn or attr something on the file. anyone who got RQ recalls this?

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
I responded u in other thread.. You can get it right a way at interview or after few months. Both options on the table :) Relax buddy!

Thanks buddy. Man, i am more anxious after test than i was before writing the test. Dont want any more delays, its already coming close to an year for me.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Thanks buddy. Man, i am more anxious after test than i was before writing the test. Dont want any more delays, its already coming close to an year for me.
If you didn't have much travel and you have all stamps, no periods of un-employment, I don't see any reason for RQ. Even if you get it, not much you can do!.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
If you didn't have much travel and you have all stamps, no periods of un-employment, I don't see any reason for RQ. Even if you get it, not much you can do!.
No period of unemployment. Have all the stamps. but no one looked at those...So who and how makes the determination for RQ?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
No period of unemployment. Have all the stamps. but no one looked at those...So who and how makes the determination for RQ?
Don't freak out. They will not issue RQ. Hang in there.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol that didn't answer my question, did it?

Can you please let me know

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
No period of unemployment. Have all the stamps. but no one looked at those stamps...So who and how makes the determination for RQ?
Can anyone answer my question pleaseeeee?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Hi,

Wanna know people who get post test RQ get informed in a way about the possibility of getting an RQ during the interview itself?

Or is it just a wait and see thing?
Its just a wait and see thing.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
Its just a wait and see thing.
I know it is a wait and see thing. Was checking if anyone knew the probabilities of getting RQ after test, that too, not right after the test but days or weeks later? If yes, the triggers for that.

Anyways thanks

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
I know it is a wait and see thing. Was checking if anyone knew the probabilities of getting RQ after test, that too, not right after the test but days or weeks later? If yes, the triggers for that.

Anyways thanks
What was your test date?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:

Anyways thanks
Based on feedback from applicants across multiple forums seems there are 2 scenarios:

1. CIC on test day are all ok no indication of any issues and seemingly out of the blue you get a post test RQ.

2. CIC on test day ask for clarification to usually a travel related issue such as an undeclared travel, no passport, lack of ID, undeclared change of address, or any other flag and the OP can have a good idea that it may not be smooth sailing.

It all depends on your personal situation in relation to the Citizenship Act requirements so its hard to say what if anything is obvious other than an applicant personally getting a clear indication from CIC that there are inconsistencies which have not been satisfied.

Most applicants worry about a lengthy (IMHO 3+ months) timeline from test to oath but remember your checks may be expired and have to be re-run. When do yours expire?