+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA - Proof of Work Experience Document Checklist

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello,

I am currently in the process of completing my PR application following my nomination and ITA. I have a few questions regarding the documentation required to substantiate my work experience. Specifically, I am only claiming CRS points for past work experiences, and I would appreciate your guidance on the following:

1. In addition to a job experience/reference letter, are there any other supplementary documents you recommend uploading to ensure completeness?
  2. If I include reference letters, pay stubs, and tax forms (W2 for employment in the USA), would it be necessary to submit bank statements showing salary deposits as well? Gathering bank statements for past work experiences might be a challenging task, which is why I'm inquiring.
  3. How many months' worth of pay stubs should I upload?
  4. If there is a need for a Letter of Explanation (LOE) for any issues in the work experience documents, such as an incorrect job title on my pay stubs (which was due to the configuration of the employer's legacy system), should I create a separate PDF document for the LOE instead of adding these LOE documents to the mandatory employment documents?
Your guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated. Please help!

Thank you. :)