+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation work permit refusal. What should i do?

manjeet.rani

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
I got my post graduation work permit refusal because cic is not sure that i was full time student in college. Can please somebody advise my what should i do. I spoke to CIC but they did not gave me any response. They said appeal again then we will decide.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

manjeet.rani said:
I got my post graduation work permit refusal because cic is not sure that i was full time student in college. Can please somebody advise my what should i do. I spoke to CIC but they did not gave me any response. They said appeal again then we will decide.
1. They probably told you to apply again, not appeal. You will need proof from the school that you were in full time attendance, unless you wish another refusal.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
apply with your transcript .. and make sure you have taken 4-5 courses every semester..

manjeet.rani

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Hiii Experts

I went to immigration consultant for advise regarding restoration my post graduate work permit. But he said you have already got refused so your case is so week. He advised me to apply for study permit again. Is that right option for me to apply for study permit again if i already got work permit refusal. If i apply for study permit is there any hope that i can get that. This is so confused and depressed situation. Can you please guide me.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
manjeet.rani said:
Hiii Experts

I went to immigration consultant for advise regarding restoration my post graduate work permit. But he said you have already got refused so your case is so week. He advised me to apply for study permit again. Is that right option for me to apply for study permit again if i already got work permit refusal. If i apply for study permit is there any hope that i can get that. This is so confused and depressed situation. Can you please guide me.
have you ever attended your school as part time? Which school and please provide the program duration and time you took to complete?

manjeet.rani

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Can you please send me your email id, my email address is manjeet.rani12@gmail.com. I can explain everything.
Thank you

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
manjeet.rani said:
Can you please send me your email id, my email address is manjeet.rani12 @ gmail.com. I can explain everything.
Thank you
svarinder2511@gmail.com

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manjeet.rani said:
well what really important is at the moment to know; how many days ago you completed your education? I am discussing this because wondering if you are heading towards getting into implied status.

You can reapply for PGWP and you may have to pull your sox if you are approaching 90 days window coz once it is crossed, things get bit messy as you won't have any status at all here.

what documents (educational from college) you uploaded? did you opt for part time studies (means did you switch from full time to part time, if yes then after how many semesters)?

manjeet.rani

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
I applied through consultant and they attached my photo, passport and transcripts. I was part for four month in communication program.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
manjeet.rani said:
Can i take study again while living in Canada.
please give full details which course u completed was it part time course? how many years did u study? why did they think ur were a parttime student? did u get a letter from ur college stating duration of study?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Please tell the reason of refusal clearly.
They hardly reject any PGWP.