Post Graduation Work Permit - Interview

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

After waiting for well over 3 months for my Post Graduation Work Permit, I got an email from CIC today that I am required to attend an interview. I have NOT been issued a PGWP before and I DID submit all the right documents (transcript and graduation letters). Moreover, I have been a good student and I did not drop any semester in-between. I have been asked to bring all transcripts, medical coverage letter, Letter from individuals willing to provide financial support and bank statements since my arrival in Canada.

I mean I have never even heard anbody getting called for an interview over PGWP thing. Huh

Does anyone have any idea whats going on here. Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks

Vishut

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC/New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-12-2015
File Transfer...
31 Dec 2015/IP on 9 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
I never heard anybody being called for interview for PGWP that to when its supposed to open WP.just curious where they have asked you to attend the interview?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
It could just be random. Or, by any chance, are you part of the pilot project for students graduating from private/career colleges in BC?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovepreet said:
Hi

After waiting for well over 3 months for my Post Graduation Work Permit, I got an email from CIC today that I am required to attend an interview. I have NOT been issued a PGWP before and I DID submit all the right documents (transcript and graduation letters). Moreover, I have been a good student and I did not drop any semester in-between. I have been asked to bring all transcripts, medical coverage letter, Letter from individuals willing to provide financial support and bank statements since my arrival in Canada.

I mean I have never even heard anbody getting called for an interview over PGWP thing. Huh

Does anyone have any idea whats going on here. Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks
If you bring all the documents they asked you to bring, it should be fine! if they wanted to reject your application, they would've done so already!