Post Graduation Work Permit - Interview

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

After waiting for well over 3 months for my Post Graduation Work Permit, I got an email from CIC today that I am required to attend an interview. I have NOT been issued a PGWP before and I DID submit all the right documents (transcript and graduation letters). Moreover, I have been a good student and I did not drop any semester in-between. I have been asked to bring all transcripts, medical coverage letter, Letter from individuals willing to provide financial support and bank statements since my arrival in Canada.

I mean I have never even heard anbody getting called for an interview over PGWP thing. ???

Does anyone have any idea whats going on here. Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks

jattonhunt

Sep 19, 2012
chd
Visa Office......
chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
LANDED..........
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
wot was ur study profile

i mean when u went to canada , wot u did thr

Tensed

Jul 27, 2012
Just be confident if you have not done anything wrong and dont try to make up story because they will catch u up in few questions. Just take all the required documents and answer the question to the point. M sure if you are innocent they wont do anything wrong to u.

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
One of the reasons they conduct interviews at random is because they analyse and evaluate their screening processes on an ongoing basis. So, most likely they just picked you at random because they had to, not because there is something wrong with your profile. Conducting random interviews is a way for them to evaluate whether the decisions they make for the rest of the people based on just documents are correct or whether they are making mistakes. Hope that helps, good luck!