Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Very good information!!
Thanks Gab!! :)

koir0002

Jul 13, 2012
hi, I am also in the same situation.
when your open work pemit got rejected, how did you manage your status until your got another open work permit. I mean between rejection and obtaining new work pemit, did you got visitor visa etc? please explain a bit.
thank you

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Good evening I would like to know if both (me the student looking for an PGWP and my wife the Open Work Permit who is already working using the Open Work permit that she got while I was studying) should apply together? or each one has to make his own application separate? thanks.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
jfalvitez said:
Good evening I would like to know if both (me the student looking for an PGWP and my wife the Open Work Permit who is already working using the Open Work permit that she got while I was studying) should apply together? or each one has to make his own application separate? thanks.

Hello! I have a quick question.. I am asking for a friend..

He was a full time student and is graduating soon so will apply for the post graduate work permit. His wife has been working here while he has been studying. She wants to continue working while they wait for his post graduate work permit and her work permit that (will hopefully) come with that as she will be listed as a dependant. Is she able to continue working at her job while they wait for the decision about his post graduate work permit? I would assume that she could continue to work under implied status.

I read your post and it seemed quite similar to this situation. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!