+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey Guys, just wanna touch base if yall wondering where i went...

I received a request from IRCC to do a Criminal Check, however since they did not specify the Fingerprints i only did one from one of the Criminal Check websites over the internet; '' I thought to myself, well itll save me time''
Unfortunetly last week i received an answer to do one with Fingerprints, and beside being to busy with that, i was too fricking depressed about the huge delay this is causing me... being back home after so many years, and without status or income is just mind breaking.
Anyhow, wish you all the best of luck and lets hear some great news this week.

Reactions: jlusi and Sb2021

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021

I received a request from IRCC to do a Criminal Check, however since they did not specify the Fingerprints i only did one from one of the Criminal Check websites over the internet; '' I thought to myself, well itll save me time''
Unfortunetly last week i received an answer to do one with Fingerprints, and beside being to busy with that, i was too fricking depressed about the huge delay this is causing me... being back home after so many years, and without status or income is just mind breaking.
it is very good they communicating with you, meaning they are actually working on your application, I think you should consider this as a good sign. I hope we all hear good news before holidays, and can move on with our life.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I applied on 17/August outland, it's been more than 16 weeks, and haven’t heard back yet. My country processing time keep decreasing, and I don’t know if this is normal?

Outland apps may take longer vs inland apps.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

For PGWP? That is really weird.

Reactions: NikitaLisbon