+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I submitted a webform last Friday about my application status changing to submitted from "your action is required" letting IRCC know, I'm unable to provide biometrics. Just got an email response from them letting me know that temporarely I'm exempt to give biometrics and the fee will be refunded after the application is finalised.

Reactions: fakelucio

Ishan5557

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I submitted a webform last Friday about my application status changing to submitted from "your action is required" letting IRCC know, I'm unable to provide biometrics. Just got an email response from them letting me know that temporarely I'm exempt to give biometrics and the fee will be refunded after the application is finalised.
Can you share the URL to submit web form? I applied in April and still pending with biometrics.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
When did you apply?

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
This sounds really promising thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Riri15

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hello,

My Husband And I had applied to renew our PGWP as our passport expired. My application was on February 22 while his was on Feb 24. We both submitted online. None of us heard back or had any updates regarding the status of the permits. My previous pgwp already expired on June 8 and my husband's gonna expire in August. Does anyone have the same situation? My main concern about the implied status is the alberta health care as we wont be eligible for it anymore while on implied status.

Alfred98

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hi
I applied on July 7 with biometrics and received correspondence letter on 10th. But still haven’t got anything. Should I be concerned?
The review started as receiving correspondence letter came

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Might be a silly question, but how do they know who applied from within Canada?
I might be wrong but there was questionnaire that we filled out before submitting the documents and one of them is asking where you are applying from? I think if you apply pgwp outside of Canada you have to submit more documents than inland applicants like the family information form.