+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Anas07

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys, i got my approved yesterday.

PGWP applied: August 29
Eligibility review: November 28
Approved : November 28
Approved for 3years.

Tarunbir91

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
India
Hi, I got mt PGWP today for 3 years. I applied on 30 August.
How much time will it take for physical (hard-copy) of PGWP to come ?

Also, do we need to submit passport or do anything with our passport now ?

Reactions: jvnjie

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi, I got mt PGWP today for 3 years. I applied on 30 August.
How much time will it take for physical (hard-copy) of PGWP to come ?

Also, do we need to submit passport or do anything with our passport now ?
Usually 1 week, which was the case for mine. No, the only thing is to staple the physical copy of the work permit into your passport so it won't get lost.

Sinister Bhavik

Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys..I need your help.I was applied my pgwp on 29 aug..I was upload official transcript and conformation of graduation both..I finished two program..both are one year program..so total length is 2 year..I finished two program.but my transcript show 3 program grade..all semester wise all the information are right..but at the end it show 3 program final grade..so I need your advise

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Got a request today to submit official transcript.

Applied Sept 10
Hi,
Let us know when you get the work permit. I submitted the application on 9th Sept. But I submitted a wrong scan for my passport. I submitted the correct scanned copy of my passport later through the webform on cic website. I also got a reply from IRCC saying they have received it, but I am still a little bit worried. If anyone had the same experience please share what happens. I am worried if I will get the approval or will they hold my application for more scutinization.

larib

Oct 21, 2019
Just got a request to submit my work contract in order to prove noc, so my husband can get his work permit as well. Strange, because I’ve uploaded every single document to prove I’m working at a supervisory position. Anyway, already did. I’ll let you guys know about any new changes.

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Just got a request to submit my work contract in order to prove noc, so my husband can get his work permit as well. Strange, because I’ve uploaded every single document to prove I’m working at a supervisory position. Anyway, already did. I’ll let you guys know about any new changes.
Same Here. I uploaded the transcript from my school's website. The help note said you could. Then i received the official transcript in the mail and i sent it via web form. The request they sent did say they needed a replacement copy of the original transcript. So it seems they did receive it but sent the request so i can upload it to my online application.