+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Anya83

Aug 6, 2019
Did your transcript include your program name and completion date? If so, you don’t have to upload it. Mine had all the information on the transcript & I only uploaded my transcript & got approved
I also submitted just my transcript I just looked and its written in the beginning my program name and date of completion. I applied on 28th of May, has anyone been approved that applied around 28th?

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
I also submitted just my transcript I just looked and its written in the beginning my program name and date of completion. I applied on 28th of May, has anyone been approved that applied around 28th?
How you guys just uploaded transcript. It is mandatory to upload transcript as well as completion letter

SaadUsman

Sep 4, 2019
I applied on June 18 and am still waiting
A little bit anxious since its going to be 3 months in 2 weeks time but hoping for the best.

Anya83

Aug 6, 2019
How you guys just uploaded transcript. It is mandatory to upload transcript as well as completion letter
Because it sais either you can upload transcript OR letter of completion. Plus as you can read people got approved if they uploaded one thing from this.

lcfrst

Sep 4, 2019
I applied on May 24th, my application status just changed from 'Submitted' to 'Application/Profile Updated' but nothing has changed. no emails or other messages. Any ideas?

Vik4878

Sep 4, 2019
First of all, I would like to thank all of you who helped me stay calm for more than 100 days.

Applied: May 23
Reviewed: September 3
Approved: September 4

All the best everyone.

problemsolver

Aug 7, 2019
Also I had submitted a change via webform in my mailing address on August 15th for which I received no update or confirmation

Old address was in Montreal
And new address is in Vancouver

Kinda worried where the permit will be mailed now