+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys, I applied on June 7.

I notice that I only uploaded the first page of my passport. The review of my application has not started yet. They probably either reject/ ask for additional documents. Is there a way that I update my files now?

There is a `reportTechnicalIssue` button in the `view application page`. Is this the right place?

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, I applied on June 7.

I notice that I only uploaded the first page of my passport. The review of my application has not started yet. They probably either reject/ ask for additional documents. Is there a way that I update my files now?

There is a `reportTechnicalIssue` button in the `view application page`. Is this the right place?
Just send it via web form.

hanami

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone can't log in the account this morning? I tried to log in this morning and it keeps sending me back to the page to choose "English /French".

rudy_rudy

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone can't log in the account this morning? I tried to log in this morning and it keeps sending me back to the page to choose "English /French".
Same thing happened to me. Maybe it's like a technical glitch that hopefully would get resolved soon.