+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

naveen4848

Jun 2, 2019
I have applied for PGWP through online on 25th May. can any one tell me when I get approval. processing time shows 99 working days it means I will get reply by october.

Shyjuraj92

Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone
I have a doubt regarding the pgwp online application. I have recently graduated from a 2 year course and applied for pgwp last week. I just uploaded the graduation letter from my college as the document and didnt uploaded the transcript. So is that a problem? Is it mandatory to upload both?. Please help me in resolving this problem?

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a doubt regarding the pgwp online application. I have recently graduated from a 2 year course and applied for pgwp last week. I just uploaded the graduation letter from my college as the document and didnt uploaded the transcript. So is that a problem? Is it mandatory to upload both?. Please help me in resolving this problem?
Yes you have to upload both

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi everyone
now under the new rules u need both

Shyjuraj92

Jun 3, 2019
When did they made it mandatory. Because my friends from last semster applied with only graduation letter and got the approval