+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Vinoth95

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Can I send my job offer letter (NOC A) in a webform to IRCC. Are they giving any preferences (faster processing) for people already with a job offer? Thanks

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
did you send them a web form?
may I ask which university or school did you graduate from?
I raised a webform, no response, I called and spoke to them after 3hrs wait on call, no information, I completed from Carleton, what about your application status..?

ipkylie

Sep 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
I need your help and suggestions.
I applied for my post graduate work permit and my husband work permit extension on Feb 10, 2021 and after 1 year iI haven’t received any reply back, the last email from them was a month later after my submission that they told me my application transferred to Etobicoke office, and nothing after that. It’s just showing me that it is in process. I tried to get help from my MP and they only said due to quarantine, all applications has delay in process. I am frustrated and I lost a good job opportunity because I don’t have the work permit proof and paper. However, I am working from April 2021 as I was eligible to work after submission my application.
Just wanted to know is there anyone with the same issue, and any suggestion?
Hi! Any updates on your application?
I am on the same boat, I applied May 05th, 2021 and my application has been transferred to Etobicoke on June 08, 2021. I am still waiting. I also tried many ways to get help, but every one says the same thing “wait.”
I am very frustrated too. I hope you will get approval pretty soon!!! Good luck!!

duckie99

Mar 7, 2022
I applied Oct 21 didn't hear anything from them. where did you check the eligibility review status..?
sign in your account, click into "check full application status", check the first item of "Details about your application status" which is "Review of eligibility". If it shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." then your eligibility review has started.