+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

madho

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Hello Everyone good day to you :)

My SOWP visa application is in process, recently my wife has got a better job with a better position in Government office.
Do you think, I send her New job "Letter of recommendation" to IRCC that will help to expedite the process ?
Please advice if you have such experience recently.

norton85

Jun 9, 2020
Is it necessary to mention WITHDRAWAL in the visa application form IMM1295e? Although I mentioned the REFUSAL as well any visit or study permits, I didn't mention the WITHDRAWAL.

I had WITHDRAWN one TRV application while in canada before any decision was made on it because I already had a study permit. My understanding was/is that since no decision was made, there was no point to mention it.

Just today, I read one or two posts where the visa officer sent PFL letters to those who didn't mention any REFUSALS, etc on their application.

Anyone with some ideas and thoughts?

pilotakram

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
It seems like there are no new approvals

I saw someone posted on Reddit :

PGWP Applied from Ontario

Applied - November 20, 2022

Eligibility review and Approved - March 14, 2022 (114 Days)

I personally applied on the 13th of November and still no updates, I contacted the MP and sent him an authorization to check my application, hopefully will hear something from him soon

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hi, I applied on Oct 12 and the eligibility review status started from Feb. 12 and ever since then there has been no update. I applied from inland.
I applied Oct 21 didn't hear anything from them. where did you check the eligibility review status..?