+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

bdsstudent

Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone. I applied pgwp with unofficial transcript as when i applied the cic website said either could be fine. but i am seeing some comments that they need official transcript. is there any way to send them right now as they haven't started the reviewing my application yet. i applied on July 2nd, please advise how to send them the official transcript?
Okay so for the official transcript you will need to go to your school to the student services and you just have to pay like $10-$15 for every copy of your official transcript. Its not a process where you would be required to wait so i would do it as soon as possible and just upload it as soon as you get it.

Mini747

Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone. I applied pgwp with unofficial transcript as when i applied the cic website said either could be fine. but i am seeing some comments that they need official transcript. is there any way to send them right now as they haven't started the reviewing my application yet. i applied on July 2nd, please advise how to send them the official transcript?
i don't know if you can upload it now. but you can prepare official transcript in advance so when they request you can upload it as soon as possible.
when they requested my transcript they provided additional Dropbox to upload transcript. so i wonder if you can upload it directly and they will receive it. i will advise you to wait!!

misterpankaj2002

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
not yet. all i can see is that they are reviewing my eligibility right now.
Thanks, Please keep updating.
After approval in account, how much time IRCC take to send approval in email. I just asking because I don't have access to my account, my agent is handling all this.

Ajz

Aug 8, 2019
i think its same as mine in your case. go to your application and check first step. they mention it there that they are reviewing your eligibility if you meet the requirements.
You are right, the 1st thing under "Details" it says "Reviewing if you meet the eligibility". Hopefully, we'll get updates soon!

Reactions: Mini747

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
You can use the form below to submit new information before your case has been reviewed

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp