+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate diploma course

Shini

Nov 20, 2021
Hello Guys,

I have a degree of three years in Economics and Law (CPA 70.6%) and have already taken my IELT Exams with an overall band score of 7.0. I intend to pursue a post-graduate diploma in Global Business Management at Humber College. I want to shift to the business side and opt for Global Business Management as it comprises modules such as Human Resource Management, Supply change management, Global Marketing,... and being somebody who does not have a background in business studies, same will allow me to have a broader view of the business side.

However, I am unsure about the course since it is pretty vast and is not really a specialized course. I am relying on the list of high-demand occupations in Canada in 2022: https://www.kansaz.in/canada-immigration/national-occupational-classification, to make the appropriate choice of course that is in line with the high demand occupation. But I am still skeptical and unsure about the choice of course.

I would be much grateful if you could kindly advise what would be the best option (Course) in order to increase the chance of PR afterward.

Many thanks for your advice,

Darshini