Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
aur bhi gham hain zamaane main "PR ki" mohabbat ke siwa raahatein aur bhi hain vasl ki raahat ke sivaa
True dat. The time has come that many are saying, ab bhi diskash hai tera husn magar kia keejiey, mujh se pehli see mohabbat IRCC na maang, lol.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
....filmy aunty... :D :D
I thought you were an intelligent guy, but alas, how people disappoint us with their sense of humor :p. Once was funny, the second time, a bit of a drag, the third time, yawn yawn yawn. Come up with a better joke dude :p
You are the one who quoted the first line of this peom by Faiz Ahmed Faiz, but I guess your knowledge of poetry is also quite limited :p You only know it because an Indian director used it in a film recently, while I am a big fan of Faiz and own all of his poetry books.

P.S Must stop wasting time of people on this thread with useless comments. Although you are the one who started it but there will be no more comments from my side :)

GoodCat92

Sep 1, 2018
Hi I had applied for student visa earlier and had submitted the upfront medical examination and I recieved a status as passed. But then my visa got rejected due to some other reason. I am reapplying for the same visa. So I wanted to ask that is it necessary that I attach the upfront medical examination documents again?

shishiradas

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, I recieved my GCMS notes today.
It says Eligibility :Review Required as my Settlement Funds need to be assessed further. I had submitted Bank Statement and PF certificate. However, it's showing only the amount in the bank letter and they did not include the PF amount. I had shown 8940 CAD as balance and the rest in PF. They have mentioned a note about additional documents in the POF attachments. Should I be concerned?
Should I raise a CSE and submit latest Bank Letter and PF Statement again?

Please advice @BillHyatt
And if anyone has faced similar problem?

Last edited:

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Question I am new to this forum though.

What if you have all the documents and experience that Canada need?
like you are skilled workers and have a well experience but your IELTS score isn't enough for the requirements that the immigration needed.
the only thing is to to do the exam again right?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
haha .... IDK man! har jagah koi naya issue ho jaata .. so I showed this and sent a dozen of mails begging the HR to mention the CTC he is so adamant that cannot mention CTC stating some company policy bullshit ... isilye socha will submit my form 16, but us par address alag hai.... will reference letter plus offer letter and increment letter for the CTC suffice? worst scenario I can submit bank statements mentioning the salary credits :/ ..... Also what about the tax returns? ... is it required at any stage?
Take the refusal on mail and attach it in optional documents (also mention in LoE)..it will be a clear case then

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Friends,

One urgent help.

For POF, if one has a home loan( India), does he have to show the outstanding loan certificate also.

In that case, what to do if outstanding dues are higher than available liquid balance shown to meet the minimum funds criteria.

Please help.

TIA.
No Don't show...according to me

Mohd_786

Sep 17, 2018
I miSTA
Part 1 of 2: Post e-APR Process

Step 1: Completeness Test as per Regulation 10

Immigration Officer will assure that your file is complete as defined under the Regulation 10 of IRCC Act. If your file includes all details and documents required then it will be sent for Assessment.

Step 2: Assessment for Eligibility and Admissibility

This process sometimes called as A11 (For Eligibility) and A16 (For Admissibility on Medical Ground).

A11 will take some time, however; A16 will be completed within 2-3 days after your file is in Assessment Stage.

A11 (Eligibility Test)

Minimum Entry Requirement (R75)

Verification will be conducted on each of the Six Eligibility Factors (R78-83). This will only focus on assuring that the candidate attained at least 67 out of 100 points and Minimum Score needed at the time ITA was issued. Misrepresentation or Fraud check is carried later on during A40.

Education (R78)

ECA Report and Educational Documents are verified until the officer is satisfied to pass R78.

Language (R79)

Language Score is recalculated using IELTS Scores and Verification is done online using your Test Report Form Number. Once verified R79 is passed.

Work Experience (R80)

Verify Scores calculated and Work Experience Letters. Calculate Similarity of NOC Scores and verify documents. Officer will usually check email, fax, contact, website (if any), and address is written on Letterheads to verify if company physically exists and registered at the address provided. If Satisfied will pass R80.

Age (R81)

Verify the age against the official Personal Documents. Will pass R81 once satisfied.

Arranged Employment – if applicable (R82)

If applicable, will verify any job offers or call employer in Canada. Will Pass R82 after verifying offer from Employer.

Adaptability – if applicable (R83)

Verify each of the adaptability Factor and Points Claimed. Will Pass R83 after every factor is verified.

In addition, Officer will verify the Settlement Funds (R76) to ensure sufficient Funds are available. Once Satisfied will pass R76.

Although, at this stage, eligibility Test is completed your account may not be updated at this stage. Immigration Officer will approve your file and send it for A40 Test and if passed will approve your file as eligible.

A16 (Admissibility on Medical Ground)

At this stage, you will be requested for Medical Certificate or else your Upfront Medical Report will be obtained from your Panel and conclusion will be made on Health concerns.

Applications may be rejected if Health of a Person can impose a threat to Canadians health or will be expensive to treat under Public Health. This includes any health concerns with Children or anyone accompanying with the principal applicant. Good Panelist will inform you the same day regarding your X-Ray and other tests results except for Blood Test, which they usually inform within 2-3 working days if you have any health problem. Therefore, it is better to wait 2-3 working days after Upfront Medical before you apply with IRCC.

Once verified officer will pass and update your file. A11 and A16 Test are started together, however, A11 will take much more time to verify documents.

Criminal Record Verification

After A16 is passed, your first Background Check will be performed and your file will be updated. The status will change from Not Applicable to either In Progress (also referred as IP1) or Next step is to conduct Background Check (also referred as NBGC or IP1).

In this Stage, your Police certificates will be verified and assured that they meet the criteria’s of IRCC as well. In addition, they will send requests to all countries you have visited and obtain clearance from them. If these countries are quick to respond, then your file will move to Not Applicable again in few weeks’ time.

Step 3: Assessment for Misrepresentation and Fraud (A40)

This stage will start once both the A11 and A16 including Criminal Verification is completed. In this stage, your file status will change from Not Applicable to In Progress (also referred as IP2) and will be the final stage before PPR. At this stage, you may be required to take Interview or other checks may be performed. Once A40 is passed, you will receive PPR and you will be required to send Passport to your Visa Office for Stamping and receiving CoPR.

This is the general guide for understanding process only however in reality each candidate and stream may see a different kind of trends.
By mistake i uploaded notarized PCC. My file is in ip1. How can i replace the same

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a little question and I hope you can help :)
I was requested to pay the rprf as well end of august, which I did (around the 26 of aug) and still no changes on my application status, background check haven't started yet...
How can I make sure that the payement has been accepted, I have used a relative's card to pay it, I got the receipt that I uploaded but beside that it doesn't show up anywhere on my profile, while I can find the 550 dollars paid under the list of documents provided....

As I heard that the PR is issued real soon after the payement ,should I start stressing ? heeelp :(

Thank you all

Salma H.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I have received the nomination from Ontario. At the time of submitting the application for OINP, I mentioned that I have relatives in Ontario and submitted their Canadian passport as proof. But now when I received ITA, I answered "No" to having relatives in Canada as the system is asking for relative's birth certificate and relatives are unable to share it with me because they have misplaced it. I am sceptical that there may be a problem in my application processing because of this. I score 70 (without relatives) for fsw eligibility. Please suggest a remedy.