+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi,

R10 Check is passed once your PCC are accepted and approved and it doesn't mean that they can't ask for Passports anymore. If you have a current passport now then you can submit it via CSE or directly to LVO/CPC via email.

The most critical stage is CIO Eligibility Recommendations and if they recommend pass or says appears met then you are safe. If they say review required then you have to wait for CPC/LVO recommendations to consider yourself safe.

I hope this will help.
Hi BillHyatt. With reference to the bolded, I've seen a GCMS Notes where CIO rated an applicants eligibility as passed/met and later transfered the file to CPC due to workload distribution. But the Case Analyst recommendation at CPC says review required. How will that be explained with reference to the bolded?

Last edited:

Manoj Mishra

Apr 5, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Experts,

Please help me alleviate my concern. I recently filed my application post ITA with my spouse as non-accompanying with all the relevant documents and proofs. There was a section where the form asked me to update the reason for non-accompanying spouse. I made a blunder here and forgot to update the reason and submitted my application. Now I'm very worried that IRCC will refuse my application. Will IRCC reject an application for this reason? The field was not mandatory and somehow I faced a 'brain-dead' moment and didn't update this field and submitted my profile. Please help me if I can raise a request on IRCC web form and give the reason for non-accompanying spouse now? I'm very worried and ended up chewing all my nails!

Please guys help me!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I moved from Delhi to Yangon on 3rd March 2019. My AOR date is 13 August 2018. I had not applied and uploaded PCC from Yangon as I had not completed 6 months here on the date of my uploading the documents (on 13 Aug). My case is yet to move to MEP stage.

Since I am completing 6 months here today, should I apply for PCC or wait for IRCC to ask for it?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Friends,

One urgent help.

For POF, if one has a home loan( India), does he have to show the outstanding loan certificate also.

In that case, what to do if outstanding dues are higher than available liquid balance shown to meet the minimum funds criteria.

Please help.

TIA.

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Hey, just curious have you received PPR ?? I called CIC agent they said my eligibility is recommended pass, do you know how long it took from recommended pass to pass ??
No...still on eligibility recommended pass

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Hi All, I have a query if you can help me, please. Very worried. I studied at china till 2010 June and got pcc as part of the standard leaving procedures. However, due to formalities etc i left in july 2010. the pcc i got covers till june 2010 and i am unable to get for july. I submitted this as part of the submission post ITA. has anyone here got PR approved in a case where a few days were not covered in PCC. this might have been answered previously but I could not find it hence asking.. please reply. thanks in advance
@BillHyatt and seniors, please advise

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi All, I have a query if you can help me, please. Very worried. I studied at china till 2010 June and got pcc as part of the standard leaving procedures. However, due to formalities etc i left in july 2010. the pcc i got covers till june 2010 and i am unable to get for july. I submitted this as part of the submission post ITA. has anyone here got PR approved in a case where a few days were not covered in PCC. this might have been answered previously but I could not find it hence asking.. please reply. thanks in advance
@BillHyatt and seniors, please advise
there have been cases where cic officers were lenient and allowed for a lapse of a few days and there have been cases where there have been rejections straight up. it depends on whether you catch them on a good day or not.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,
Could you please explain what "EED recommended" means.
This was the last notes on my GCMS notes before they launched security .

Thank you,

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,
I also got this on my CBSA notes:
Chronology
Date 25-Jun-2018
Summary IBQ CLeared

Any ideas about IBQ CLeared, please.

I appreciate your help.
Thank you,

Rowteame

Sep 27, 2018
@BillHyatt ,

AOR was on 29 March 2018, MEP on 12 April 2018 and there has been no update since then. I ordered GCMS and noticed that my application was moved from London office to Kyiv, do you know what could have been the cause?.

Thanks.

dasimael

Jul 26, 2018
Please urgent advise needed here... my aor is 12th sept 2018. I am actually worried about my Italian PCC. I lived in Italy for about 2 years and was answering my father's name as my last name. I left Italy in 2014 got married and changed my last name to my husband's name. On my PCC the two last names were combined there as my surname. What should I do? I tried calling IRCC but they don't work on weekends. Thank seniors