+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
We should strictly follow the steps as mentioned in instructions:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

And pay RPRF when requested as mentioned, not earlier, you are right.
Noor, my advise is for paper based.. RPRF by the way is refundable so we better pay for it during application (in checklist, we can pay). in reality, we apply to get the PR, why we delay the payment if we are looking forward to the permanent residency?.. unless we are not sure to get it (PR)..

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Noor, my advise is for paper based.. RPRF by the way is refundable so we better pay for it during application (in checklist, we can pay). in reality, we apply to get the PR, why we delay the payment if we are looking forward to the permanent residency?.. unless we are not sure to get it (PR)..
Dear besbi07,

There is no any thing about RPRF in the checklist. It is clearly mentioned in the 17 serial of it:

Consult "Step 3, Pay the Fee" section of the instruction guide (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp) for more information about fee payment.

And where it is instructed to pay RPRF when requested (not earlier).

We should be calm and be in patience.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Dear besbi07,

There is no any thing about RPRF in the checklist. It is clearly mentioned in the 17 serial of it:

Consult "Step 3, Pay the Fee" section of the instruction guide (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp) for more information about fee payment.

And where it is instructed to pay RPRF when requested (not earlier).

We should be calm and be in patience.
lols,,,

we should read as well that "Step 3" as it says-

"We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee (CAN$490) now to avoid future delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident."

what we are focusing here is NOT to delay our application.. So if we have money to pay for RPRF which is refundable (in case our application has been refused or denied), , I do suggest to do pay it.. more than this, its your opinion...

OVERALL, I suggest to complete the checklist of documents before sending the package... :)

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
lols,,,

we should read as well that "Step 3" as it says-

"We recommend you pay the right of permanent residence fee (CAN$490) now to avoid future delays. You will have to pay it before you become a permanent resident."

what we are focusing here is NOT to delay our application.. So if we have money to pay for RPRF which is refundable (in case our application has been refused or denied), , I do suggest to do pay it.. more than this, its your opinion...

OVERALL, I suggest to complete the checklist of documents before sending the package... :)
I think you are in a hurry. You are saying NOT to delay your application and in the same time you are talking about refund of that amount in case of rejection. Both are in contradiction. If you are sure the acceptance of your application, you pay RPRF, do not say about the rejection of your application.

FYI, "Step 3" is updated on 2017-05-02 in Guide P7000. The snapshot below is before this modification:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AkFIlLOtX1_jgsNglvo_3p2qvCsykQ

Last edited:

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
PPR which you are expecting.
so good luck to us .. we have the same local VO, same status.. different track as per our above discussion... in the end those who are behind us will benefit to what we have discussed...

keep us updated when you receive your PPR...

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
so good luck to us .. we have the same local VO, same status.. different track as per our above discussion... in the end those who are behind us will benefit to what we have discussed...

keep us updated when you receive your PPR...
I have already PPR, waiting for VOH.