+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible to send CSE for proof of funds ??

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Hi All,

My deadline is 13th March for submission.
I was waiting for a week to receive my latest 10th March Bank statement to be uploaded online.
but seems it may not be uploaded today and not sure when it will be uploaded tomorrow.
I don't want to be too late for submission given all the problems people are facing during submission.

So I want to know, is it possible that I submit my application today with available last 6 months
statements and latest bank letter. I also have latest transaction summary until today with banks stamp and signature.
And then tomorrow or day after when I have the 10th March statement, I send that with a CSE ?

Is this a good option ? I really dont want to submit my application on Saturday when the system is pretty overloaded.

Thanks in advance !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry about matching 6 months to the last date - some leeway is acceptable. Submit your application when you're comfortable doing so. You can consider sending in a CSE later, if required.
All the best!

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Don't worry about matching 6 months to the last date - some leeway is acceptable. Submit your application when you're comfortable doing so. You can consider sending in a CSE later, if required.
All the best!
Thanks Asivad ! I did submit my application on 10th and now I received my
bank statement also.
When I searched for how to send CSE. It looks like a very formal process with a form.
Is CSE mainly to communicate important changes only to IRCC or it can be used to
just request application status or as in my case send an extra document to make your case stronger ?

Thanks !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mancunian said:
Thanks Asivad ! I did submit my application on 10th and now I received my
bank statement also.
When I searched for how to send CSE. It looks like a very formal process with a form.
Is CSE mainly to communicate important changes only to IRCC or it can be used to
just request application status or as in my case send an extra document to make your case stronger ?

Thanks !
It is meant for important communication but people use it all the time so you may choose to send in those additional documents if you think they're critical to your application processing.