+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portuguese PCC and legalization

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, any Portuguese or someone that submitted the Portuguese PCC after ITA? The certificate comes only with electronic signature (no stamp or signature, only a number). Do we need to legalise this document? I just asked in the Portuguese consulate but they can't do it.

For example, I also got the PCC from Spain (also, only electronic signature) and got the legalization if the document, stating that is official, by the Ministery of Justice in Spain. But can't find much info about the Portuguese one. Thanks!

Dr Omega

Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys, any Portuguese or someone that submitted the Portuguese PCC after ITA? The certificate comes only with electronic signature (no stamp or signature, only a number). Do we need to legalise this document? I just asked in the Portuguese consulate but they can't do it.

For example, I also got the PCC from Spain (also, only electronic signature) and got the legalization if the document, stating that is official, by the Ministery of Justice in Spain. But can't find much info about the Portuguese one. Thanks!
Any news regarding this issue?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news regarding this issue?
Finally we just translated it (it was almost everything in Portuguese/English but not 100%. Then we explained int he LOE that is electronic version and added the link where it can be verified. It worked.

Julie85

Jun 14, 2023
Finally we just translated it (it was almost everything in Portuguese/English but not 100%. Then we explained int he LOE that is electronic version and added the link where it can be verified. It worked.
Hello, I've been dealing with the same issue for the PCC from spain. I got the digital one without the stamp. Should I just translate it and add a LOE including the link to verify it?