File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
twinsmama said:
Hi everyone
@ confusednscared.......I like this official forum its seems more active than the other one.Opssssssssss my bad!!! I guess I did not understand your email reply,they need to be more clear though.
Anyhow my application is in process at Port of Spain 3 months now.
My twins were born in Canada and I got married in Canada, I'm with my husband 4 years, married 1.The last time I heard from POS was in March they asked for Money Gram receipts and photos of us when he was here with me and proof of continued communication emails,chat....bla bla bla which I sent in April................waiting waiting waiting.....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
OMG you have been waiting four years - I so scared now!!! - I still wish you the best with all this

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
needhimback said:
OMG you have been waiting four years - I so scared now!!! - I still wish you the best with all this
lol.....Congrats on getting married needhimback and not to worry - twinsmama landed in 2010 - look at people's sidebars and you can usually see their milestones and landing dates once they complete. Also look at the bottom of my signature and you can see trends for that past 4-5 years on times it has been taking to process POS files.

Hello everyone else I will respond to other posts soon but Congrats on PPR Kadi - so deserved and Miss D. welcome back!!!!! Love and blessings :-* :p ;D!!!!!!

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
25-10-2013 // IN PROCESS Feb 5 2014
Med's Done....
27-MAY-2013// RE-DO 03-JUNE-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAY-2015//SENT 12-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-JUNE-2015 // SENT BACK 11-JULY-2015
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Can-Vinc said:
Hey Brit, they didn't say in the request that it was for RCMP but we assume it was based on what we have read on here! I'm not sure why else they would be asking for them.
Hey so i found out exactly what the rcmp is for...basically its a confirmation of criminal records check for anyone who was in Canada before trying to immigrate back here.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Hey everyone! I haven't forgotten about you guys
Just working my buttt offf trying to pay off all the debt thats built up lol sighs long distance is really expensive I hope cic realizes that.

Anyways progres report on us..
hubby has been here two months now wooooooo hes busy working complaining about how he gets taxed and things are expensive lol. Hes gotten his license now hes become my personal chauffeur lmao. Other than that just trying to fix our lives were still waiting on his pr card however most othrr things have come in.

Hellloooo cdnandtrini hows things?
Can-Vinc so happy progress is being made your almost at the home stretch
misssd welcome back and congratulations on the wedding planning
needhimback congratulations on being married woooo first step done
kadi woooo ppr just in time for some nice summer weather lol
missruby yayyy on stage two aor that means its there which is another step completed

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
25-10-2013 // IN PROCESS Feb 5 2014
Med's Done....
27-MAY-2013// RE-DO 03-JUNE-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAY-2015//SENT 12-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-JUNE-2015 // SENT BACK 11-JULY-2015
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
KIAB said:
Just working my buttt offf trying to pay off all the debt thats built up lol sighs long distance is really expensive I hope cic realizes that.

hubby has been here two months now wooooooo hes busy working complaining about how he gets taxed and things are expensive lol. Hes gotten his license now hes become my personal chauffeur lmao. Other than that just trying to fix our lives were still waiting on his pr card however most othrr things have come in.

missruby yayyy on stage two aor that means its there which is another step completed
Lol u forgot abt a few of us ey but Congrats on hubbys arrival!! Hope he loves it so far besides from all of his complaints which are all true haha.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
CdnandTrini said:
lol.....Congrats on getting married needhimback and not to worry - twinsmama landed in 2010 - look at people's sidebars and you can usually see their milestones and landing dates once they complete. Also look at the bottom of my signature and you can see trends for that past 4-5 years on times it has been taking to process POS files.

Hello everyone else I will respond to other posts soon but Congrats on PPR Kadi - so deserved and Miss D. welcome back!!!!! Love and blessings :-* :p ;D!!!!!!
Thanks CdnandTrini for all that I kinda feel better :)

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
KIAB said:

thanks so much - yes first step done and so much more to go, I am sooooooo nervous because he was deported back (not on criminal) (we have been in a relationship for 3 years in Canada until deportation and just married recently) again thank you

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
@ KIAB
Happy landing so happy for you.

thanks so much - yes first step done and so much more to go, I am sooooooo nervous because he was deported back (not on criminal) (we have been in a relationship for 3 years in Canada until deportation and just married recently) again thank you

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Hey Trini Fam,

Hope all is well.

Hey Can-Vinc; I hope this is the final haul now; I would suggest you e-mail them but always follow your heart. ;)

Welcome back MissD; second thime is the charm :-*

Triniaidian hope you are doing well; please talk to your friend and tell her to do her happy dance and stop worrying :p

Oh; and my hubby got PPR yesterday. so we are waiting patiently for PP return ;D
kadi my happy dance is being worked on. I got about a half drop... hopefully I an work into a full one drop by the end of the week. HA. :p

Hope all of the Trini Fam is doing well and hear some news soon. Also Happy Mother's Day to all involved in a child's life in some way shape or form.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Brit_Edwards said:
Hey so i found out exactly what the rcmp is for...basically its a confirmation of criminal records check for anyone who was in Canada before trying to immigrate back here.
Hello Brit_Edwards

At some point I am assuming my husband will also be asked to do the police/RCMP (because he lived here before) so my questions is: how does this work if he's living in Guyana now, does he submit this information through the mail how does this work, CONFUSED!!!!! ( I understand they only give 60 days)

I am trying to find out everything in order to prepare myself for this long jounery down immirgration road.

thanks all!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
MsRuby said:
Hi everyone, we got stage two AOR from POS today. I also notice a different there is a different UCI # and its addressed to me. What to expect now? I know I shouldn't be asking this question but somehow I'm at a complete loss at each stage since I started this process.

Congratulations MissMaple, Ronstar, and Kadi27!!!!!!

Welcome back MissD!

Hope I didn't miss anyone....
yea you missed your GT girl - "needhimback" lol

I guess you forget I told you i was going back home to get marry which happened on April 26, 2014 - lol "filing time and scared as hell!!!!!!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
MissDominica said:
Hello old friends and newbies!!

Let me apologise for my absence :-[ I have been working my butt off. As of FRIDAY I will be an official MD and I have already signed a contract to work back in Canada! Of course, until then, I'm hanging with hubby in Dominica.

We are marrying next month here in Dominica. My parents are coming (even my mother - who is TERRIFIED to fly and said she would NEVER get on a plane - the catch is that I have to fly ALL the way back home to get on the plane WITH her to bring her back because she is so scared lol). So I will be reliving this process again VERY soon.

I sent a CSE months ago to POS asking them to refund our landing fee, which we paid with our original application but they have not responded (I know, you're shocked, right?!) . Would be grateful if someone knows the process for getting this back? As it would be nice to have it when we re-apply.

look forward to coming on here every 5 minutes again once I send off my application lol... let the crazy begin.. round 2! :-*
well helloooooooooooooooo..... Ms D. - congrats with all your wedding plans and marriage as you can see I too got marry on April 26, 2014 (BEAUTIFUL WEDDING OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!) and like your mom being afraid of flying so was my mother, but she managed and was fine after, this way she was also able to see all her family and friends in beautiful Guyana where myself and my husband is orginally from.

wishing you the best Ms. D and welcome back!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
CdnandTrini said:

Thanks C&T :-*

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Thanks Kiab :D

Happy that you and hubs are doing well, chauffeur ofcourse :p

KIAB said:

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
kadi my happy dance is being worked on. I got about a half drop... hopefully I an work into a full one drop by the end of the week. HA. :p

Hope all of the Trini Fam is doing well and hear some news soon. Also Happy Mother's Day to all involved in a child's life in some way shape or form.
Perfect that one drop girl ;) :p you don't have much time ;D