Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning TriniFam;

Sending everyone a shout-out; especially to the mamas (remember to use up the daddys and get your 'me' time) :-*

C&T no cuddling for you and hubby get back to spreadsheet business :p

Can-Vinc; stay strong hun :-*

Everyone else waiting on interview or application processing stay strong; be prepared and God will handle the rest.

The Dr is in the house; welcome back Dr. D; and all the best in your second round; I am sure victory will be sweeter this time. ;)

Have a great day everyone!

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Hi Kadi! Thanks so much! Hope you're doing good and that you get some well-deserved positive news soon!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Can-Vinc said:
Hi Kadi! Thanks so much! Hope you're doing good and that you get some well-deserved positive news soon!
Thanks Can-Vinc; I hope so too :)

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
Can-Vinc said:
OK - I really need to stop letting work get in the way and keep up here! :) so here goes... reaching back to Page 515 to catch up with everyone:

1. Update re Mr & Mrs Can-Vinc... NO UPDATE .....(still) two months after interview this week.
2. O&O back on pg 515 :) Yes! we are in GTA and yes this winter has been brutal... thanks again for the support
3. Ms Ruby - congratulations on getting your application in. That application will take the route it was intended to take... so hard to give it all up to the greater powers but that is what we have to do. it is a blessing to have it i submitted but a whole new agony awaits while you wait for news... that is why were are here!
4. Behopeful - so good to see you on here again...and i think you asked if we came to a decision regarding sending an inquiry... no we haven't but we're leaning closer to it each and every day we don't hear something!
5. Chickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS! You deserve all of this happiness and more.
6. Sad & Frustrated - so sorry you've been waiting on your passport for so long... it isn't easy thinking you're near the end only to be waitinggggggggggggg.
7. LouisFam - good to see you on here!
8. BlessedOne - congrats on the interview date! It isn't easy but for sure order your notes... We found them very helpful!
9. C&T - thank you again (for the millionth time for everything that you do on here)
10. MissD!!!!!! I've sent you a PM updating you on our situation and welcoming you back but it needs to be stated out here how nice it is to see you back on here (although we wish it were just checking in and not b/c you still have to battle POS... DING DING ;))

I've done a review but I'm SO sorry if I missed anyone... work has been crazy and I haven't had a chance to sneak away to respond on this although I do check in often... but I've learned my lesson... much easier to keep in touch on an ongoing basis then catch up after a week of news and posts! Talk to you all soon -- hopefully providing good news and congratulating it!

Hi Can-Vince, thank you! It's all left in the hands if the almighty. You turn is near. I don't know why I'm thinking you landed already : ) soon soon : )

Hey everyone! I was lurking but too busy to reply. My brother hit married last weekend so I was supper busy! Hubby came in Thursday night and left Monday so I was absolutely enjoying all the hugs and cuddles and kisses and and and.... Hahaha we all grown ups right! ; ) it was an amazing wedding. I am just so happy I get to spend 4 days with hubby than our normal 2 days weekend. Although we were busy running around and preparing wedding stuff it felt better knowing he's right next to me.

No update as yet as we are supper new into the process.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Hellllooo everyone!

Well let me start off with the shout outs

- welcome back missd pos has no idea whats coming to them. Congratulations on graduating and landing your job.
- Congratulations missruby on getting the application out of the way wooo one step down.
- canvic keep that head strong it was carnival time now thats done so they better be working their butts off on files
- blessed1 not what you wanted to hear but at least you know someones staring at it and its not in a box of to dos
- cdntrini hiiii congrats on hubby getting work sounds like hes getting right into the grove of things
-hiiiiii behopeful, britt and everyone else I forgot

So update on us
HUBBY IS HEREEEE! lol he landed yesterday march 12 wooo. His flight was early even with the storm. Normally it takes me max 30-45min to get to pearson but yesterday took me an amazing 1.5hrs I thought he was going to kill me if he walked out and I wasnt there lucky he took time. He said the officer was nice just asked him to fill out a next form and joked he should have brought the sunshine instead of the snow. Hubby always said he wanted to see the snow and boy did he ever lol. He walked out and I nearly knocked him over it was like a sigh of relief like are you really standing in front of me lol. So we started our jorney home 3 hours to get home roads not plowed broken cars trucks etc he was like are we there yet for the longest time lol we got home ate and went back outside to take pictures in the snow ended up having a snowball fight like kids lol. He was like this isnt cold then one big wind gust hit him hes like nvm my face is frozen lol. But thats our update now ontonthe next step of life. I will update more later on :)

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
KIAB! Congratulations! I'm sorry that you had to get out on the highway in that storm but it was definitely worth it! Enjoy settling in and check back often! :)

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
KIAB said:
Hellllooo everyone!

- welcome back missd pos has no idea whats coming to them. Congratulations on graduating and landing your job.
- Congratulations missruby on getting the application out of the way wooo one step down.
- canvic keep that head strong it was carnival time now thats done so they better be working their butts off on files
- blessed1 not what you wanted to hear but at least you know someones staring at it and its not in a box of to dos
- cdntrini hiiii congrats on hubby getting work sounds like hes getting right into the grove of things

So update on us
HUBBY IS HEREEEE! lol he landed yesterday march 12 wooo. His flight was early even with the storm. Normally it takes me max 30-45min to get to pearson but yesterday took me an amazing 1.5hrs I thought he was going to kill me if he walked out and I wasnt there lucky he took time. He said the officer was nice just asked him to fill out a next form and joked he should have brought the sunshine instead of the snow. Hubby always said he wanted to see the snow and boy did he ever lol. He walked out and I nearly knocked him over it was like a sigh of relief like are you really standing in front of me lol. So we started our jorney home 3 hours to get home roads not plowed broken cars trucks etc he was like are we there yet for the longest time lol we got home ate and went back outside to take pictures in the snow ended up having a snowball fight like kids lol. He was like this isnt cold then one big wind gust hit him hes like nvm my face is frozen lol. But thats our update now ontonthe next step of life. I will update more later on :)
Congrats on landing KIAB!!!!dont leave us just yet! : )

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning TriniFam;

Sending everyone a shout-out; especially to the mamas (remember to use up the daddys and get your 'me' time) :-*

C&T no cuddling for you and hubby get back to spreadsheet business :p

Can-Vinc; stay strong hun :-*

Everyone else waiting on interview or application processing stay strong; be prepared and God will handle the rest.

The Dr is in the house; welcome back Dr. D; and all the best in your second round; I am sure victory will be sweeter this time. ;)

Have a great day everyone!
lol.......I am holding onto that spreadsheet until Miss D. comes back :p!! Then I will be happy to toss it back to her and see if she can beat those Guyana girls with their 3-4 month processes ;D. You will have good news soon Miss Kadi. Kingston is shaking their booty right now :eek:!! End of March, they want to look good to the Minister and their boss!! Blessings my dear.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KIAB said:
Hellllooo everyone!

So update on us
Awwwww.......sweet story KIAB, thanks for sharing and so glad hubby made it safe and sound in the storm yesterday!! So my guy was not the only one to land in a blizzard (Dec. 14th). All the more reason you will both remember the day as special. Yes it almost seems surreal when they finally get here. The first few weeks I would just sometimes stare at my husband like........are you really here??? :D. We were long distance for 6.5 years so when I finally got him here I was amazed. You start to think it will never happen and then all of a sudden one day - BAM!! Blessings for happy days ahead and don't be a stranger. Come back and tell us your post landing updates ;).

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MsRuby said:
Hi Can-Vince, thank you! It's all left in the hands if the almighty. You turn is near. I don't know why I'm thinking you landed already : ) soon soon : )

Hey everyone! I was lurking but too busy to reply. My brother hit married last weekend so I was supper busy! Hubby came in Thursday night and left Monday so I was absolutely enjoying all the hugs and cuddles and kisses and and and.... Hahaha we all grown ups right! ; ) it was an amazing wedding. I am just so happy I get to spend 4 days with hubby than our normal 2 days weekend. Although we were busy running around and preparing wedding stuff it felt better knowing he's right next to me.

No update as yet as we are supper new into the process.
Hi MsRuby glad you enjoyed your quality "adult" time with hubby ;)! Blessings.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
CdnandTrini said:
lol.......I am holding onto that spreadsheet until Miss D. comes back :p!! Then I will be happy to toss it back to her and see if she can beat those Guyana girls with their 3-4 month processes ;D. You will have good news soon Miss Kadi. Kingston is shaking their booty right now :eek:!! End of March, they want to look good to the Minister and their boss!! Blessings my dear.
Thanks my darling :-*

I am really looking forward to my good news this month ;)

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Awww; nice landing story KIAB 8)

All the best on your new jouney girl!

KIAB said:
Hellllooo everyone!

So update on us

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
KIAB said:
Hellllooo everyone!

So update on us
Congrats all the best to you and hubby on this new chapter of your lives.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Morning POS Fam,

Welcome Miss D back congrats on the graduation and landing a job. Second round of this immigration madness will be a breeze by the grace of the almighty.

A little update hubby has been officially landed a month today WOW did I just say that? Lol time flies take care everyone blessings to all.

Hello C&T *waves and hello to all Behopeful darling how are you?

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
oneandonly said:
Good Morning POS Fam,

Welcome Miss D back congrats on the graduation and landing a job. Second round of this immigration madness will be a breeze by the grace of the almighty.

A little update hubby has been officially landed a month today WOW did I just say that? Lol time flies take care everyone blessings to all.

Hello C&T *waves and hello to all Behopeful darling how are you?
Hello my girl how are you? We both have hubby landing "anniversaries" today! Yours is officially one month and mine is officially 3 months!! Hope Mr. O&O is not working too hard and saves a bit of that energy for Mrs. O&O :-*......Blessings my dear, your thread is finally on fire catching up and send out those PPRs and visas. Good news for all the JA ladies and hubbies :D.