AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
So my husband received what im guessing is just confirmation of POS receiving our application (Dec 9) ... one thing I found odd - It states right in that letter that processing times are 6 - 12 months for that office but ece states 20 months ....

samavril

Feb 22, 2013
Hello POS fam,
How is Everyone doing?

It has been a while since i posted last,but i lurk from time to time :) hello CNDandtrini, how is your hubby settling in?,i hope all is going well.
On Monday i checked my hubby's Ecas and it went into Decision made,i was excited but worried because we were awaiting the mexican officials to send over his Police Certificate from him being in Mexico studying from since October *Phew*, that's over and done with and TODAY passport in hand, with that gorgeous- shiny Visa in there ;D :D ;), i must say i breathed a sigh of relief, this process had me going like literally. sigh so now am trynna get a flight booked for the first week in march,hectic because of March break and all but i am certain i will find an available seat on Air Canada Vacations or Caribbean Airlines or some thing. i am forever eternally grateful this forum kept in sane and my faith in the almighty for pulling us through this.

For those waiting continue to keep the faith,trust in god.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
samavril said:
Hello POS fam,
How is Everyone doing?

It has been a while since i posted last,but i lurk from time to time :) hello CNDandtrini, how is your hubby settling in?,i hope all is going well.
On Monday i checked my hubby's Ecas and it went into Decision made,i was excited but worried because we were awaiting the mexican officials to send over his Police Certificate from him being in Mexico studying from since October *Phew*, that's over and done with and TODAY passport in hand, with that gorgeous- shiny Visa in there ;D :D ;), i must say i breathed a sigh of relief, this process had me going like literally. sigh so now am trynna get a flight booked for the first week in march,hectic because of March break and all but i am certain i will find an available seat on Air Canada Vacations or Caribbean Airlines or some thing. i am forever eternally grateful this forum kept in sane and my faith in the almighty for pulling us through this.

CONGRATS!!!!!

coleenjgirl

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
pos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Congratulation.i hope I can see in process soon

coleenjgirl

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
pos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
You're welcome.and thank you .i hope its really soon

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
samavril said:
Hello POS fam,
How is Everyone doing?

Congratulations all the best

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
mizzdanish said:
So my husband received what im guessing is just confirmation of POS receiving our application (Dec 9) ... one thing I found odd - It states right in that letter that processing times are 6 - 12 months for that office but ece states 20 months ....
That's awesome pos has been doing very well lately a 2013 applicant got through in 4 months. Keep the faith hopefully you hear news soon.

Faith25

Dec 30, 2013
Hi POS family, I've been around reading for the past 8 months but too shy to comment. I'm blessed to find this forum. Everyone is so positive, supporting, informative and most of all respectful. I must say that this process has challenged me mentally, physically, emotionally ( cry almost everyday) and spiritually. It has gotten me so bitter and sour. Every time someone here gets a PPR, I get strength like I were the one who got PPR.
I must say that I miss Millsu and miss dominca. As for the rest of you, I'm more than happy to see u on here.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
samavril said:
Hello POS fam,
How is Everyone doing?

Congrats!! Fabulous news and can't wait to hear about the landing. What country are you from? All the best!

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
Faith25 said:
Hi POS family, I've been around reading for the past 8 months but too shy to comment. I'm blessed to find this forum. Everyone is so positive, supporting, informative and most of all respectful. I must say that this process has challenged me mentally, physically, emotionally ( cry almost everyday) and spiritually. It has gotten me so bitter and sour. Every time someone here gets a PPR, I get strength like I were the one who got PPR.
I must say that I miss Millsu and miss dominca. As for the rest of you, I'm more than happy to see u on here.
Welcome to the forum Faith! And glad you came out of hiding!! :D

Can you tell us a little about yourself? Are you the sponsor or applicant? What country? When was app filed? Any red flags? Happy you have joined us. We are here to answer questions, listen when you feel like this process will never end and pick you up on a bad day! Trust me we have all been there and felt the wave of emotions and question everything about our file.

Cdnandtrini is managing the spreadsheet so she would be happy to add you if you are ok with that. If anyone else is lurking come out and join us! We are a small but mighty group!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
vania said:
Hi there,

I'm August applicant and my VO is Bucharest, but I read you time to time/ if you don't mind.

I like your thread, it's so positive and alive. In mine is so silent.
Also my dream / and hubby too/is to buy a little house somewhere in the Carribien. And while waiting for PR, learning Spanish.
Any suggestions? Actually, I've never been there. It's too far from Europe, but when I come to Canada will be better.

Wish all of you fast process.

And to CdnandTrini- you have a talent for writing, think to write a book.
All the best
Welcome Vania and thank you for reading our thread, we are happy to have you!!! We also read other threads and it is nice to share - at times our group is quiet too so then we all have to visit the Jamaican thread cuz those girls are always hoppin' :p :p ;D!!!!

Really most places in the Caribbean are so lovely and scenically beautiful, you and hubby should try to travel around a bit so you can make a choice. You need to feel comfortable in the spot you will chose to live especially and also a few of the islands speak French so it depends on if you prefer French or English or busy or quiet. Try before you buy and make sure you go beyond the tourist-y spots.

Thank you for the sweet compliment on my writing :-*. This process has made me think about writing a book believe me!! Blessing for a speedy process to you and your husband as well.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mizzdanish said:
Hi mizzdanish the letter that people get in the Kingston JA thread says that as well......."technically" that is supposed to be the CIC service standard. But FYI, after my husband received that e-mail from POS we went to in process on ecas about 2 weeks later. So still good news I think! Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samavril said:
Hello POS fam,
How is Everyone doing?

samavril in the house!!! :D How are you doing my dear lurker??? Congratulations on DM and passport with visa!!! :eek: :p ;D.......that is fantastic news, unbelievable when it is finally over isn't it??? Such a sigh of relief, I am thankful to the Almighty for you and all of the others who have gotten through and continuing prayers for those still waiting, just starting and/or appealing. Will you go to Grenada and bring hubby home or will he come on his own? We still want that landing story so you have to come back and keep us all posted and updated and encourage any newbies. Blessings.